- CrackBerry Addict
- 696 Posts
Battery Life for the Zed?
Just curious if this has been addressed. I can certainly get "nearly" 1-1/2 days out of my 9810 on a charge. For my 9700 before that it was almost 2 days plus. The 8310 before that was about about 2 days as well. Maybe not exactly normal use- probably lighter than most power type users. I'm wondering how folks are doing with Battery life once the "ooooh" factor wears off and you're using it as you normally would? Anything less than a full day of average usage is a game breaker. If it is similar to my wife's iPhone, then it is a step backwards since she needed to buy one of those power cases just to get through the day.Sent from Coleco Vision NEC Zilog Z80A CPU
- 02-04-2013, 10:44 PM #4
Well there are some mixed reviews. I read in one of the Battery Life threads that someone had received their Z10, and it could Not last for 5 hours AND it was hardly used too.I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
- 02-04-2013, 10:54 PM #6BlackBerry 10- The most disruptive innovation in mobile technology since the BlackBerry Smartphone
- CrackBerry Genius
02-04-2013, 11:57 PM #8
- 4,265 Posts
Battery life will vary significantly with usage patterns, obviously. However, it will also be majorly impacted by reception. That's why reports from others about battery life are very unreliable. You'll have to see for yourself.Blatant placeholder signature.
- CrackBerry User
02-05-2013, 02:14 AM #12
- 90 Posts
I get about half the battery life on 3g that I get on wifi. Or so it seems. That is about 12 hours, who knows what my usage pattern is though! I'd say light, but maybe not. Unplugged yesterday at 6am, put on to charge with 40% at 5pm. I do know that between 10pm and 6am last night, with no usage at all on bedside mode it dropped from 100 to 90. 3g is still going in the background though as I had 7 emails when I woke up.
I considered the RAZR I over the Z10 due to battery concerns (there are reports of 2 to 4 days use on XDA) but so far it seems fine. Battery on wifi only is really good
- By MikeLip in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 14Last Post: 05-11-2012, 06:29 PM
- By gstiger2001 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2009, 12:22 AM
- By tgraves812 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2008, 12:36 AM
- By eugd in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2008, 09:51 AM
- By jiyluv in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2007, 07:04 PM