Hi guys.

I bought my Z10 in the middle of September and I'm already having issues with the battery. I have about 6 pages of apps installed, but I don't tend to use heavy duty apps (or apps of any description, for that matter) all at once for extended periods. But for the last few days my battery has been struggling to keep charge for 5 hours, whether the phone has been lying idle all that time or not.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Is there any way to resolve it short of just getting a replacement battery?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 07:07 AM
    Hi guys.

I bought my Z10 in the middle of September and I'm already having issues with the battery. I have about 6 pages of apps installed, but I don't tend to use heavy duty apps (or apps of any description, for that matter) all at once for extended periods. But for the last few days my battery has been struggling to keep charge for 5 hours, whether the phone has been lying idle all that time or not.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Is there any way to resolve it short of just getting a replacement battery?

Posted via CB10
    Hi! Welcome to CB!

Are any of the apps you have installed Android ports?

You can easily determine which app is causing the drain. You can check Applicaiton Manager to see what is overtaxing the OS or you can uninstall the apps and then reinstall each, one at a time. Track what happens to the battery.
    11-10-13 07:20 AM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry!
    6 pages of apps is quite a lot actually. And if you have many of those open and running at the same time you are using battery. Also, do you have good wifi signal? Have Bluetooth on?

Which OS are you running? Some of them are better on battery than others. I have 10.2.1.1725 and my battery has never been better. Also, do you make a lot of phone calls? BBM a lot? All these things need to be considered. Have a lot of Android sideloads? They are constantly on so that runs battery too.

Yes get another battery but please look into some of these things
    11-10-13 07:22 AM