Turned off Z 10 last night, and plugged it in for overnight charge. Light started flashing, everything aok. Got up this morning solid green showing. Turned on the phone battery indicator showed only half charged. This is what indicator read when I turned if off last night. Anyone else with this issue, or ideas.
- 02-19-2013, 05:28 AM #2
I had that problem. It happened to me a few times always stopping at 57%. I did notice a reset would bring the indicator back up to 100% however i always had poor battery performance. I called my carrier about it and they choose to replace the phone. The replacement phone hasn't pulled the same move and I'm totally happy with my battery life now. The one thing that I had noticed was two separate battery apps showed the charge count on the original battery in the mid-400's. I suspect the issue was with a poorly performing battery and not the phone hardware itself, but if the carrier wants to give me a new phone after a week of use, who am I to argue.
That is the area of concern I have had with the Z 10 in the twelve days that I have had it. The Otter Box case was the other and still is, however, that has nothing to do with Blackberry Z 10.
- By Kryptocanuck in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 64Last Post: 02-26-2010, 11:59 AM
- By livspop in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2007, 06:03 PM
- By spdrcr5 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 19Last Post: 12-09-2007, 12:45 AM
- By dwbarger in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2007, 11:25 AM
- By gr3yg0053 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2007, 11:26 AM