Hey guys i got my Z10 over 2 weeks ago from UnlockedMobiles.com and my battery has been truly terrible. I know the first week or so it is supposed to be bad and then get better but it hasnt happened. The Software is 10.0.10.90 if that helps, but it will go flat within 4 hours of on and off usage. Is there any tips to why it is soo bad just for mine. I live in Australia and i dont think there are anymore software updates.
    03-26-13 01:02 AM
    Try to turn down the screen brightness. I use WIFI a lot and that helps me with battery life. I close active frames as soon as I'm done with them. I been using my device heavily for texting, browsing and gaming. Been getting about 8-10 hours.

Other than my screen brightness and closing active frames, I'm not really doing anything special with my Zed.
    03-26-13 01:08 AM
    Can you tell us what apps you have installed, what email accounts you have, or active frames. Do you have battery guru installed? If so, please test the idle drain with the screen off, screen on, and the battery drain of each app that you use constantly.
    03-26-13 01:08 AM
    Open all apps and make sure you go through the permissions. Turn screen down, make sure blackberry travel automatic trip scanning is off. Turn off NFC and make sure all your hub setups are working properly.

Powered by QNX
    03-26-13 01:52 AM
    Can you tell us what apps you have installed, what email accounts you have, or active frames. Do you have battery guru installed? If so, please test the idle drain with the screen off, screen on, and the battery drain of each app that you use constantly.
    Um i have facebook in my hub, no email accounts connected yet. Screen brightness at its highest. Apps- NY times, CB 10, Whatsapp, BX battery info, Track my car, TextNGo, Flashlight free, Bridge, Streetviewer, Fox Sports News, Scorecenter, MLB National Leage East, theScore, SportsTracker, CB Launcher, USA TODAY, TuneIn Radio, Jetpack Joyride, Color LED Messages, CBS Sports, PocketNews. I rarely ever have apps running for long periods of time. Hope that helps No battery guru installed also
    03-26-13 01:59 AM
    Open all apps and make sure you go through the permissions. Turn screen down, make sure blackberry travel automatic trip scanning is off. Turn off NFC and make sure all your hub setups are working properly.