Is this battery drain normal (pic inside)-img_00000146.png

Normal days use, email calls, what's app mm no active frames running at all apart from battery guru.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 03:55 PM
    Take your phone off 4G and put it on HSPA+ or whatever the next setting is below the 4G option on your phone. The 4G chip made by Qalcom isn't energy efficient so it will continue to draw the battery even while charging. This is a problem with all phones that use the Qalcom chip, just search on Google you'll find many instances. Hence why BlackBerry (aka RIM) was so reluctant to releasing a phone that was 4G.
    03-26-13 04:38 PM
    The issue with BBTravel is only if you have Automatic Trip Scanning enabled in the settings. Turn that off and you can keep the app installed and not experience the problem.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't find that to be the case, I had disabled the scanning and was seeing -0.2 watts in airplane mode, and almost 0.0 with BlackBerry travel removed....

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 06:32 PM
    How did you do a screen shot? Which ap you used??
    Thanks
    03-28-13 07:58 PM
    How did you do a screen shot? Which ap you used??
    Thanks
    No app needed. Press volume + and - at the same time.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 03:53 AM
    Turn off the WiFi. The BB constantly looks for a WiFi connection when on and it drains like a fat vampire. Turn it on when you are at a location with WiFi you want to use and you will notice a huge difference.
    BB need an option to automatically turn off WiFi based on location/saved networks.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 08:21 AM
    I got improved battery life by turning off the diagnostic options and switching my cellular network to 3g instead of 2g and 3g.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 08:23 AM
    No. I've been very active on mine for 3 1/2 hours and just seeing the first bit of Grey

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 08:25 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD