Hi All,
    I've been holding off on posting this, as I'm not usually one to figure these types of things out. So, I'm looking for a little confirmation from others. I have been plagued with battery issues on and off with my Z10. But what I have noticed, consistently is that when my battery is suddenly almost dead midday, that I have apps that need updates in BB Appworld. I mean, every single time. I recently updated to 2432 leaked os, and love it. 1st day, I was still at 38% after moderate use from 9AM to almost 1AM. Then yesterday, phone was just about dead at 8PM (started with it around 9AM). Sure enough after plugging it in, I had updates to some apps. AppWorld doesn't show the splat as it should, so I find myself searching for updates at least daily.

Here's today... Unplugged at 9AM and absolutely tanked (with only checking a couple emails/surfing)
    Battery drain and Blackberry AppWorld...-beforeappsupdates.jpg
    So I put it on the charger for about an hours and while charging, checked AppWorld, updated Facebook and Linkedin and have used it the rest of the day so far...
    Battery drain and Blackberry AppWorld...-afterappsupdated.jpg

If others who are having battery issues could manually check for updates to their apps when they have spikes in battery charge loss? That'd be great. Post about it here...

Thanks!
    Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Battery drain and Blackberry AppWorld...-beforeappsupdates.jpg   Battery drain and Blackberry AppWorld...-afterappsupdated.jpg   Battery drain and Blackberry AppWorld...-beforeappsupdates.jpg   Battery drain and Blackberry AppWorld...-afterappsupdated.jpg  
    Last edited by Wbrian; 05-28-13 at 09:10 PM. Reason: adding photos...
    BB_Junky likes this.
    05-28-13 04:42 PM
    Interesting theory hopefully people get on board and make sure to try this. I would but I've never experienced horrible battery yet, so my results wouldn't mean anything

Posted via CB10
    Wbrian likes this.
    05-28-13 04:44 PM
    I hope so too!
    05-28-13 08:10 PM
    93% this morning at 6am and now my battery is at 20% its 9:12pm.

That's a typical day for me and that's awesome I can get 19hrs on lighter usage and 24hrs on hardly any usage and days on end if I turn phone off

Posted via CB10
    Wbrian likes this.
    05-28-13 08:13 PM
    Holy smokes. He's right. I didn't think about it, but my battery was only down to 55 at 530 PM, and that is after being unplugged at 730, and traveling 117 miles, with wifi accidentally enabled. I updated all my app world applications yesterday. Any other time it would have been at 20 or less
    Wbrian likes this.
    05-28-13 09:14 PM
    Great post !!

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    05-28-13 09:32 PM