Is it only me experiencing higher battery drain when I have switched of the device altogether and then power it up again? It seems it takes about half a day until the battery consumption is back to normal.

In consequence: when you have to swap batteries due to heavy usage the phone additionally needs some extra juice. I would assume this is due to sync processes but I really wonder what it syncs.

I am on official 10.1, syncing two email accounts via IMAP idle, contacts and calendar via Gmail as well as dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, LinkedIn and maybe some other things I have forgotten to mention.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 01:13 PM
    I hope you are shutting down the phone first before pulling the battery...If not, it is hard on the operating system.
    Is it only me experiencing higher battery drain when I have switched of the device altogether and then power it up again? It seems it takes about half a day until the battery consumption is back to normal.

In consequence: when you have to swap batteries due to heavy usage the phone additionally needs some extra juice. I would assume this is due to sync processes but I really wonder what it syncs.

I am on official 10.1, syncing two email accounts via IMAP idle, contacts and calendar via Gmail as well as dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, LinkedIn and maybe some other things I have forgotten to mention.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 11:12 PM
    Phone was shut down properly or shut down itself. U think this does not make any difference.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 01:38 PM