Hi BlackBerry team, I purchased new BlackBerry z10 2 months ago but now m facing problem with bratty drain, within 3hrs without using it, please give any suggestions regarding my issue

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 09:27 PM
    Hello and welcome to CrackBerry!

Congrats on your Z10! Sorry to hear about your battery issue. This is not very common with the device, and most people can make it a good day or two using the battery, so I assume there's something up with your device.

A few things we need to know first.

1) Have you downloaded any Android applications to your device? Some Android apps have been known to destroy the battery life on BlackBerry devices. Removing them can usually solve the problem.
    2) Do you live in an area with poor/weak reception? Lower signals can cause the phone to blow it's battery by searching for a stronger signal.
    3) Has your BlackBerry been exposed to any extreme warm or cold temperatures? Extreme temperatures can wreak havoc on a battery, eventually reducing its capacity.

It would also be helpful to know what OS version you're running. This can be determined by going to Settings > About > and selecting OS.

More often than not a "Security Wipe", which is BlackBerry's equivalent of a factory reset, can solve the problem. Keep in mind this will wipe your data, so a backup is advised.

If we get some answers to the questions above, we can help you identify what your next step should be to fix the situation.
    syah iejam likes this.
    10-01-14 11:35 PM
    After enjoying Z10 for nine months, suddenly few days back I experienced same problem. Restarted couple of times and done hard reset thinking it might solve the problem . But it didn't work. Then I left the battery out for more than half an hour and it did solve the problem.
    Try doing that. It worked for me. Might work for you too.

Posted via ZED TEN
    10-01-14 11:52 PM
    Hi BlackBerry team, I purchased new BlackBerry z10 2 months ago but now m facing problem with bratty drain, within 3hrs without using it, please give any suggestions regarding my issue

Posted via CB10
    wxman has some good info.

Since you are using CB10, just type

myver (press spacebar)

And it will provide OS and model.

Also, open Device Monitor and find the cpu info. It might show if something is running too much. You can post a screenshot by pressing the Vol Up and Down buttons at the same time to capture the image.
    10-02-14 12:16 AM