Alright this seems to be pretty awkward unless I'm not dreaming here. How on earth can you plugin that into the device but also it charges the battery charger at the same time?!?!! I mean how's that possible? Come on! It doesn't use a wall charger or something? It does not drain the battery where you have to plug in the wire or something. We need more info on this please? And where can I order this actually cause I'm not seeing it on CB's store.
    02-06-13 03:03 PM

Alright this seems to be pretty awkward unless I'm not dreaming here. How on earth can you plugin that into the device but also it charges the battery charger at the same time?!?!! I mean how's that possible? Come on! It doesn't use a wall charger or something? It does not drain the battery where you have to plug in the wire or something. We need more info on this please? And where can I order this actually cause I'm not seeing it on CB's store.
    On the Canadian Crackberry sales site its there...

BlackBerry Battery Charger Bundle (ACC-50256-101) for Z10 | BlackBerry Batteries | CrackBerry Canada
    02-06-13 03:07 PM
    It does plug into the wall (the guy says it in the video)
    02-06-13 03:10 PM
    I don't get what you're saying...The bundle can plug into your device to keep your device running if you're in the middle of sending an email.

The bundle can also plug into the phones wall charger to charge the device and spare battery at same time
    02-06-13 03:16 PM
    Yeah but the question is, will it ship to international counties such as Bahrain? That's where I live in.
    02-06-13 03:17 PM
    I don't get what you're saying...The bundle can plug into your device to keep your device running if you're in the middle of sending an email.

The bundle can also plug into the phones wall charger to charge the device and spare battery at same time
    OK what I mean is, do we have to charge the bundle also or it is not required at all? So it's kinda like a wire-free? Without any cables no nothing?
    02-06-13 03:19 PM
    OK what I mean is, do we have to charge the bundle also or it is not required at all? So it's kinda like a wire-free? Without any cables no nothing?
    How would you charge the second battery without a cable.... You need to plug it into the wall outlet & charge it. You can see in the picture it has a little Micro USB port to plug it into the USB cord & charge it.

The battery charger bundle-2.jpg
    02-06-13 03:23 PM
    Yeah but the question is, will it ship to international counties such as Bahrain? That's where I live in.
    You can easily check it out your self & see if it does or does not.. From what i know the Canadian site is ONLY for Canada.
    02-06-13 03:24 PM
    OK I got it now thanks guys! Yeah too bad it's for Canada only but any idea when will it be available for international states?
    02-06-13 03:40 PM
    OK I got it now thanks guys! Yeah too bad it's for Canada only but any idea when will it be available for international states?
    Pretty sure the US variant ships internationally.
    02-06-13 09:55 PM
    I have this. I used it today.

The charger plugs into the wall using the microUSB cable and fixed blade plug that came with the Z10. Then it charges the battery. If you want to, you can charge the Z10 at the same time by plugging in the extension. It's not meant to be used to power the Z10 when it isn't plugged into the wall. If the battery is toast on the Z10, you simply swap the batteries. You take the one out of the charger and put it in the Z10. You take the one from the Z10 and put it in the charger. That way you always have one battery charging.

By the way, the batteries charge to full in just a couple of hours. You get an 80% charge pretty quickly. I didn't time it specifically but it seemed to be under 30 min.
    02-06-13 10:08 PM
    Can someone in canada order this and ship to California for me?
    02-06-13 10:35 PM
    Can someone in canada order this and ship to California for me?
    You can order this right from the front page of Crack Berry. I live in the states and have ordered many cases for my BB's from this site without any issues
    02-06-13 11:05 PM
    Charging it with just a bundle battery - think of it as a external battery without the need to take out the battery anymore switching..
    or if the bundle needs charge also.. you can charge the bundle while charging your phone.

basically like the 9900 bundle.. a Y charger. Charging the extra battery and the Phone.
    02-06-13 11:08 PM
    You can order this right from the front page of Crack Berry. I live in the states and have ordered many cases for my BB's from this site without any issues
    I just did ordered, it only ship to canada
    02-06-13 11:16 PM
    Your charger is plugged into the wall, which plugs into the battery charger, that charger has a coard that then goes to your phone. Which charges the extra and battery at the same time...or if it is not plugged into the wal charger the extra battery will still charge your phone if the extra battery is charged. Does that answer it for you?
    02-06-13 11:16 PM
    Can we use this to charge other phones that use microUSB? Or does this not power a phone at all when only connected to the Z10?

I went to Hong Kong recently and I noticed quite a few people carry battery charger bundles like this (except it doesn't have an actual spare cell phone battery, it looks like an external hard drive and you just plug it into whatever cell phone to charge it).
    02-06-13 11:21 PM
    I just did ordered, it only ship to canada
    Yeah same here. Doesn't seem to be shipping in Bahrain. Can anyone please confirm this again?
    02-07-13 08:24 AM
    amazon is selling this battery charger bundle. It will be my first time to purchase from amazon. Any problems or issues with buying from amazon?
    03-23-13 11:06 PM
    THis bundle is awesome. and if you can buy it DO IT!
    03-23-13 11:10 PM
    amazon is selling this battery charger bundle. It will be my first time to purchase from amazon. Any problems or issues with buying from amazon?
    I looked at Amazon but it said it would ship in 2 months :S

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 11:13 PM
    I looked at Amazon but it said it would ship in 2 months :S

Posted via CB10
    ohmy. 2 months? that's quite long. I'll go check it. Thanks.
    03-27-13 09:41 PM
    ohmy. 2 months? that's quite long. I'll go check it. Thanks.
    Get it from att website http://m.att.com/shopmobile/wireless...sku6510352.htm. I purchased early today and I got an email confirming that it has shipped.

This was posted on another thread.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 09:46 PM