- CrackBerry User
- 10 Posts
Bad reviews vs the people
as you ALL will know, everyone is still slating BLACKBERRY Z10, its a very good phone and cant wait to get one (my brother got it on 1/2/13) ok it does need some updates and tweaks, but amazing experience and OS.
HOWEVER reading BAD articular after bad review, they all brown nose iPhone and android... any-who ................ who can make or break the brand...... who will choose to buy or not to buy? US
so lets (in a polite manner) f++++ what these critics all say... check the phone out for yourself and you decide.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-04-13, 08:09 PM #2
- 254 Posts
Some people spreading negative biased stuff on BB are shorters, they have a big incentive to basically spread as much negativity around. Aside from apple/android fan boys, you will get real people that tried it and prefer another platform, which is totally normal. Personally, I can't wait to get my Q10! )
- 02-04-13, 08:30 PM #5
- 02-04-13, 09:31 PM #6
The only review that counts is the users. Critics have been slagging Rim for years predicting its downfall and yet here they stand! I'm from Toronto Canada I Ride the bus daily to work 60 to 70 percent of the phones people use on the bus are blackberries yet the critics would have you believe that its all IPhones and Android phones out there. The Phone hasn't been released in North America yet so how can anyone make an informed opinion in the end its the users who make or break a product wait a few months then we shall see.
- By CrackberryBrandon in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 09-29-11, 11:29 PM
- By EFats in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 44Last Post: 09-11-11, 12:10 AM
- By moni19 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 11-26-08, 09:39 AM
- By biclocal in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-08, 11:25 AM
- By hermit02 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 14Last Post: 11-20-08, 09:38 PM