I have my Z10 for almost two years. My battery life is like 12 hours if I use it allot or not. My WiFi and location are always on. The only days I it doesn't go for 12 hours is when download allot of apps or when I am watching something on YouTube. All when I just play games on it on and on. For example if I play Asphalt 8 continually it drains my battery in 4-5 hours. But the graphics are great!!!
    I saw something strange with my charger, even if it is from the box with the phone it is not with the BlackBerry logo on it and sometimes I get the message to use the original charger with the phone (but it is) and sometimes the battery is draining while charging. If that happens I drain the battery, plug in the charger, remove the battery, leave it as it is charging without battery for a half an hour, put the battery backup and leave it to charge until 100%.
    After that the battery is back on it's normal.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-16 03:08 PM
    might help something like this?
    I had one of those. The problem with it was that my battery gone crazy when I charged it with that bundle. If I charged it with the bundle it showed me that I have like 50% of juice left but it was on zero and the phone just shut off. Maybe mine was broken, I can't be sure of that.

Posted via CB10
    danifulger likes this.
    01-12-16 02:54 AM
    thanks for your workaround but i read somewhere that you do not connect your phone without the battery to a wall socket, rather you can connect it to a PC (usb) for 30 mins before inserting the battery. i am confused pls
    01-14-16 12:16 AM
    I owned a z10, it was awful.

Posted via CB10
    I average 12+ hours out of mine in the area I am living now. When I travel, I can burn through batteries more quickly since the signal isn't as good, but then again, so do iPhone users, I see them run off the plane with chargers in hand searching out the nearest outlet. I simply pop in a fresh battery and go on my way.

I would rather have a phone with less than stellar battery life, and the ability to remove and replace the battery, than have a phone with a little better battery life with a non-removable battery.
    danifulger likes this.
    01-16-16 10:52 AM
    I bought a few days ago the Dream Link 2500 battery and is working fine at the moment. With the new battery my Z10 lasts a few extra hours. I also bought a new original one a few months ago but is rubbish, even worst that the one that came with the device. At the moment I'm happy with the non original BlackBerry battery. As you can see in the picture I turned on my device at 9, 25 am and 12 hours later still have mire than 30% juice.
    http://www.amazon.es/gp/aw/d/B012CLL...UvbUpU12212529

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 388010
    Last edited by nevertoofar; 01-16-16 at 02:35 PM.
    01-16-16 02:23 PM
    For daily use, it only last for 5-6 hours
    My z10 is 3yo now
    I use it mostly for browsing and chatting, phone call about half-hour. Connection using 3G.

Is it normal?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 05:23 AM
    Yes, it's normal,.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 03:50 PM
    It all depends on the signal where you are using the phone. Half the year I live in a place with fair signal, and during the day I am in a place with bad signal, I then go into an area where I work that has almost no signal. The phone is constantly working to stay connected, and I can eat a battery in three hours. Where I live now, I can easily get 12 hours from a battery, with 20-30 percent remaining.

You may want to go through your apps and deselect, "Run when minimized." That can make a wold of difference.
    01-19-16 11:35 AM
    My phone battery was cutting off at 50% den I get it down to 35 n den 20 n now 0 it cuts off.wen ur phone switch of n u have on d charger n u press power it malfunction d battery so now u have to calibrate d battery for it to work from 50 to 0% life days d only problem this phone have n if u can fix it no problems

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 07:48 PM
34 12