My last blackberry was a storm 1, and I've been on android ever since. All the complaints for a diehard bb user are pretty minor compared to being without Google maps and nav for an android user. Hearing some direction from BlackBerry Corp would be nice right about now, but I guess maybe we'll hear some of that during blackberry Live?

Posted via CB10
    Good point. I do agree that resolving some of the ecosystem bugs or providing really good and viable alternatives should be a priority.

On topic here, the post reads trollish but I don't think that it is. The OP just sounds frustrated. Yes there are a number of bugs with the new BlackBerry and compared to the old OS7 a number of convenience features are missing but they are far from being deal-breakers. For some people who have difficulty adopting a new usage paradigm these may be a big deal. A colleague of mine hates his Z10. Why? He cannot swipe from email to email. Is this a legitimate reason to hate the whole platform and not want to use it? No. Will it cause him not to move to Z10? Yes. You just can't please everyone.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 09:43 AM
    Of course its the greatest BB....yes better then the 8900, better then the 9000, the 9780, 9790, 9900, 9810...of course better.
    Does it have some features of those previous devices? Of course it does and it doesn't......
    I just hate seeing people get flamed here for pointing out what is wrong with the Z10 or what is missing...or what it should and could have....But everyone loves to make up excuses for BB......always, don't worry there is an update coming...that line always makes things better right...just wait....like PB waiting, like waiting for this Z10, like waiting for the Storm to get released, like Canadians having to wait for the Torch to get release....but that is ok right....Just wait.
    Not hating, just saying the obvious
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    04-05-13 09:52 AM
    Sorry you didn't like the Z10. I too came from a BlackBerry 9800 Torch, but certainly don't regret the change. As a new OS there are bound to be bugs in it, but none are so major for me that I would want to go back to my old Torch. Loving my Z10 experience still after nine weeks. Battery goes a full day now easily, so I am a happy camper.

Hope you try the Z10 again after a few more updates if that is all that is stopping you at the moment.
    04-05-13 04:13 PM
    Could one of you former Torch 9810 users who love their Z10 and wouldn't go back please send me your 9810?
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-05-13 05:40 PM
    ***!!!!!!*** great post,,, & to the highlighted point, while they do work hard to get legit info out, there are times when it gets a little fluffy in here...
    who you calling fluffy, fluffy?
    04-05-13 07:06 PM
    Because the issues are verified with BB already and have been assigned defect #'s. I did not post line by line instructions on how to replicate the bugs because I already did that for Mike and Michael and they are the people that needed it. There is no workarounds etc for the issues I posted and I only posted ones that were verified and not device specific.
    Can you post these "defect #'s" for us to see?
    04-05-13 07:09 PM
    LMAO YOU'RE A FOOL OP

Posted with my new BlackBerry Z10
    04-05-13 07:14 PM
    It would be sad if he was actually being serious and got this treatment. Note to everyone else who's switching...Don't tell everyone else it will not turn out good for you clearly.
    04-05-13 07:23 PM
    [info]Some times things need to come to an end, both good, and in this case, bad. A reminder to everyone, CrackBerry.com is very lax with regards to posting etc. And we always ask them members respect each other, no finger pointing and name calling. Simply enjoy good casual conversation about BlackBerry's and the likes. When repeated attempts to curb conversations and prevent them from being taking off the beaten path, we have to take drastic measures. So, here we are...[/info]
    04-05-13 07:46 PM
134 ... 456