Well I made the jump back to BB yesterday with VZW Z10 From a droid dna
    I was pretty nervous about loosing that big beautiful dna screen but the android game had become quite tiresome AGAIN
    So far the experience has been good & battery life has been good (One of my biggest fears
    Readability across the board has been surprisingly good - To many smaller (by todays standards) high res screens require a magnifying glass to read - for the record I do have 20/20 vision
    The z10 screen out door visability/usability is quite good I don't know if its the screen or auto brightness but it surprised me
    First bad thing to happen is the phone rebooted over nite taking it out of bedside mode (numerous reportings of random reboots )
    Good thing I didn't need the alarm!
    Typical Gmail problems are aggravating but I can live with them
    Also 2 apps that I deleted when I found they didn't perform well (android apps from BBW ) reappeared magically after reboot? NBD

Hopefully someone on the fence like I was finds this info useful

Overall a good first day experience just hope the 10.10 + update comes soon
    03-31-13 09:09 AM
    I did come back after the fiasco of the storm which I had for only 1 year when it crashed. the z10 is good to me finally a real BB which should of come instead of the storm at that time...WELCOME BACK
    03-31-13 09:48 AM
    Well I made the jump back to BB yesterday with VZW Z10 From a droid dna
    I was pretty nervous about loosing that big beautiful dna screen but the android game had become quite tiresome AGAIN
    So far the experience has been good & battery life has been good (One of my biggest fears
    Readability across the board has been surprisingly good - To many smaller (by todays standards) high res screens require a magnifying glass to read - for the record I do have 20/20 vision
    The z10 screen out door visability/usability is quite good I don't know if its the screen or auto brightness but it surprised me
    First bad thing to happen is the phone rebooted over nite taking it out of bedside mode (numerous reportings of random reboots )
    Good thing I didn't need the alarm!
    Typical Gmail problems are aggravating but I can live with them
    Also 2 apps that I deleted when I found they didn't perform well (android apps from BBW ) reappeared magically after reboot? NBD

Hopefully someone on the fence like I was finds this info useful

Overall a good first day experience just hope the 10.10 + update comes soon
    I had very similar experience for the first week. I was reading these forums & other blogs, and most of them advised that things normalize after a week or 2. My issues included keyboard freezing, phone not swiping on, accelerated battery drain, bedside mode issues. Only solutions were constant restart or battery pull.

After coming from a traumatic Playbook 2.0 experience I was sort of worried & found it hard to believe things would just turn magically ok in a week or so.

Then after a week or so, surprisingly it did normalize. Screen stopped freezing, keyboard was much fluid, no more freezing while swiping up to wake up the phone.

And then came the update, that made it snappier, battery a bit more stable.

Just my experience. I also hope updates are consistent and effective as it is a pretty heavy investment. So far so good.
    03-31-13 09:52 AM