Hi guys

I work in toys distributor, so I often send email containing photos...lots of photos in a single email (about 8-12pics)

Back in the BBOS, when I select multiple photos then sent to email, it gives option to sent it in low,med&original size...i can choose low quality, thus reducing the email size

But now I can't do that in my Zee as it took up to 12MB for an email....with my carriers bandwidth and average Internet speed, I can just say...wow, will took like, never, to send it

Are there any tricks or recommendation for an app that can resize multiple photo an auto attach it to email?

TIA

Posted from my ZZZZZZZZZZ
    07-07-13 10:23 AM
    Same here. I would like to take low res pics, like I did on my Storm 2, for emailing work order.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 11:46 AM
    Same here. I would like to take low res pics, like I did on my Storm 2, for emailing work order.

Posted via CB10
    This is a bit of a work-around, but you could try one of the "silent camera" apps in BB World that just use a the screen capture. That should be a low enough resolution. Or, some of the photo editors have the ability to resize and send.
    07-07-13 12:19 PM
    I brought that to rims attention at release also its still hard to take extremely close up pics of text and have it focus

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 03:28 PM
    Same here. Hard to post pics in some forums unless it's a certain size
    My Bold could do it

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 04:43 PM
    Hmmm....o well

Guess I'll just have to make it do with screecaptures then send it instead of sending the pictures

Posted from my ZZZZZZZZZZ
    07-08-13 08:26 AM
    Images are automatically re-sized to around 40kb when sent via BBM or Whatsapp. But for email the image size remains the same 1.4MB on average. Whenever I select more than 10 images to send via email I get this message on my Z10 "Not attached - total size would be exceeded".
    I hate this and I don't find a quick solution for this. I was hoping to see a solution in recent update 10.1.0.4181 but it is there.
    08-15-13 09:35 PM
    This is a bit of a work-around, but you could try one of the "silent camera" apps in BB World that just use a the screen capture. That should be a low enough resolution. Or, some of the photo editors have the ability to resize and send.
    I am using "Silent Camera". It capture images similar in size of Z10's default camera. i.e. 1.4MB/image from the rear camera and 700kb/image from the front camera. I have also tried zipping image files via file manager but that doesn't really work. I am looking for a solution and I will post as soon as I will find one.
    08-15-13 09:47 PM