- 03-01-13, 04:03 PM #2
- CrackBerry User
03-22-13, 06:55 AM #3
- 79 Posts
I have been traveling in 4 different time zones (out of Canada) over the last 2 weeks. The Time Zone update doesn't work well, whether I set it on Automatic or not. Sometimes, the time doesn't adjust at all. Sometimes the time adjusts but not the calendar. Sometime the calendar adjusts but if you input a new calendar entry and check availability, the time shown are on the wrong time zone. The only solution I found is a reboot unfortunately.
- CrackBerry Newbie
04-24-13, 08:51 AM #4
- 8 Posts
Same problem here.
I commute weekly between France and the UK, and it is a real pain to adjust the timezone manually each time.
One thing I noticed: only ONCE did it adjust automatically, so I wonder what caused this.
Orange France with OS 10.0.10
- By ayemac in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-11, 04:03 PM
- By larry5 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 5Last Post: 03-22-11, 09:43 PM
- By b121 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-03-09, 10:19 PM
- By exclip in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-09, 01:38 AM
- By dsolovitz in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-09, 01:58 AM