Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

1 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Auto Update time zones not working on Z10

The "Auto Update Time Zone " feature is not working. I checked to see that it was turned on so is there any other suggestions?
    CrackBerry Abuser

204 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pennerhed View Post
    The "Auto Update Time Zone " feature is not working. I checked to see that it was turned on so is there any other suggestions?
    Still having this problem? Every time I restart my phone, I have to manually set the time zone even when the auto time zone is checked. Not a huge deal, but more of a minor inconvenience.
    CrackBerry User

81 Posts

I have been traveling in 4 different time zones (out of Canada) over the last 2 weeks. The Time Zone update doesn't work well, whether I set it on Automatic or not. Sometimes, the time doesn't adjust at all. Sometimes the time adjusts but not the calendar. Sometime the calendar adjusts but if you input a new calendar entry and check availability, the time shown are on the wrong time zone. The only solution I found is a reboot unfortunately.
    CrackBerry Newbie

8 Posts

Same problem here.
    I commute weekly between France and the UK, and it is a real pain to adjust the timezone manually each time.
    One thing I noticed: only ONCE did it adjust automatically, so I wonder what caused this.
    Orange France with OS 10.0.10
    CrackBerry Abuser

307 Posts

I always thought that this was a carrier issue not just the device. It happened a few times with my Torch too.

Posted via CB10