Why would Mobicity get a shipment sent anywhere near before telstra or optus?
    They are grey importers. They would have a contact with a wholesaler/supplier in the UK.
    02-05-13 04:08 AM
    They ordered directly from UK.
    02-05-13 04:14 AM
    They ordered directly from UK.
    Is this correct? I will place my pre-order tonight with them if you are all confident that March is avoidable
    02-05-13 04:18 AM
    Is this correct? I will place my pre-order tonight with them if you are all confident that March is avoidable
    There are only shipping in small quantities. I haven't even got mine shipped yet even though I ordered quite early. will update here if I got shipping notification
    02-05-13 04:23 AM
    Ok keep this thread posted of shipping and possible delivery times thanks
    02-05-13 04:27 AM
    Now im starting to get worried after reading few comments from other sites saying that they have been waiting their phones for 2-4 weeks with pending fulfillment A without any sign getting the items. This was obviously other phones but have same problem. I will cancel my order if i havent heard any sign of shipping within 2 days.
    02-05-13 09:49 AM
    Now im starting to get worried after reading few comments from other sites saying that they have been waiting their phones for 2-4 weeks with pending fulfillment A without any sign getting the items. This was obviously other phones but have same problem. I will cancel my order if i havent heard any sign of shipping within 2 days.
    I am literally walking to the bank now to deposit funds for payment to mobicity for my order. Any news?
    02-05-13 07:55 PM
    I am literally walking to the bank now to deposit funds for payment to mobicity for my order. Any news?
    No reply yet unfortunately.now they said wait until tomorrow
    02-05-13 11:48 PM
    No reply yet unfortunately.now they said wait until tomorrow
    Ok I just paid for it over the phone, they advised me that once the order gets sent to the warehouse they will email me a tracking number on dispatch she seems to think it won't be a lengthy process. Will keep this thread posted. To be honest I don't mind waiting a week or even 2 but any longer than that will just be frustrating
    02-06-13 12:12 AM
    Bad news I'm afraid, here's the email I got today:

"As per our discussion I am emailing you today with an update.

The warehouse has shipped out all the stock they received, however as they did not reach your order in the pre-order list your order has not shipped yet. The next shipment of the Z10 will come in over the weekend again and begining shipping as of Monday.

I do apologise that your order has not shipped yet.

Please let me know if the next ETA still suits you and how you would like to proceed from here."

The wait continues...
    02-06-13 01:05 AM
    I was afraid of this. I bet there wasn't a shipment this week. Crafty beggars.
    02-06-13 02:00 AM
    I was afraid of this. I bet there wasn't a shipment this week. Crafty beggars.
    Yeah I'm feeling pretty dubious about the whole situation. I don't really have a backup plan though so I guess I'll stick with Mobicity for now. If they keep leading me on I'll pull the plug.
    02-06-13 02:08 AM
    You can pre order with Expansys.com.au too. They don't take the money until they contact you with shipping.
    NinjaBread likes this.
    02-06-13 02:13 AM
    Guaranteed there was no shipment
    02-06-13 02:24 AM
    Guaranteed there was no shipment
    I'm trying to get a guarantee that my order will be shipped Monday. I'm guessing they are going to continue being cagey...
    02-06-13 02:40 AM
    You can pre order with Expansys.com.au too. They don't take the money until they contact you with shipping.
    Nice one, just put in a pre order there as backup.
    02-06-13 03:11 AM
    Nice one, just put in a pre order there as backup.
    Done and Done.
    Still feel as though we are being strung along, still haven't heard of 1 handset hitting our shores just a few scammers on gumtree
    02-06-13 03:48 AM
    Expansys have a UK site that's their main one, so I'd be surprised if Mobilcity out did them in stock.
    02-06-13 03:59 AM
    I was about to preorder from expansys but then......... GOT email in whirlpool mobicity page that the tracking number has been issued and sent today from UK. so happy!! haven't received any email confirmation yet though and my status is still the same. will give you guys an update.
    02-06-13 04:31 AM
    Bad news I'm afraid, here's the email I got today:

"As per our discussion I am emailing you today with an update.

The warehouse has shipped out all the stock they received, however as they did not reach your order in the pre-order list your order has not shipped yet. The next shipment of the Z10 will come in over the weekend again and begining shipping as of Monday.

I do apologise that your order has not shipped yet.

Please let me know if the next ETA still suits you and how you would like to proceed from here."

The wait continues...

at least you still have a chance for the next batch starting next week. I'm sure you will get it by then. But I can assure that they are really sending the first batch as I am one of them!
    02-06-13 04:34 AM
    at least you still have a chance for the next batch starting next week. I'm sure you will get it by then. But I can assure that they are really sending the first batch as I am one of them!
    The first batch will be all the batches to date
    U think they are going to order small amounts each time?
    02-06-13 05:37 AM
    The first batch will be all the batches to date
    U think they are going to order small amounts each time?
    All the first batch have definitely been sent. So if you haven't heard anything yet then you miss out. I haven't received any shipping notification yet and my order is still showing as pending as the customer rep said that it will only change tomorrow. But I have been given a tracking number anyway, that will do for now.
    02-06-13 07:44 AM
    Got my shipping confirmation today finally but that doesnt matter anymore as i am currently keep refreshing on my shipment tracking page!! Still in UK but looking good
    02-06-13 05:48 PM
    Because they grey import. The 9900 I got off them is Rogers branded.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-06-13 06:58 PM
    I am really surprised at the attitude of the carriers here. They could NOT have received testing units in Oct/Nov like RIM at the time made out. Otherwise, not having the BB10 devices launching here already doesn't make sense. Every 5 minutes @Balckberry_AU is answering questions of when with marlarky like "Optus and Telstra will be releasing the Z10 within the March timeframe". Optus and Telstra have announced NOTHING. Not a peep. Grrrrrr....

On another matter, I'm really surprised how connected us Aussies continue to be. We're a country with 23 million people. Telstra, our biggest carrier, has now 14.1m mobile subscribers. They've sold over 500,000 iPhone 5's since launch. Their smartphone numbers grew 17% last half year. That's a pretty decent market for Blackberry. I don't understand why they aren't flying into it here, honestly.
    02-06-13 07:38 PM
979 12345 ...