I have updated my z10 to 10.1 but the audio and video sync issues are still there. The audio lags after a few minutes. Some video's sync issues have been fixed though but not all vids. I know this is codec issues coz the video files are all ok when played on a Mac. Sad thing is I've tried most crappy media players available on BB World to no avail.

I have bought my z10 to watch movies from my microSD card and use the HDMI function to watch on a big TV. It becomes unbearable after a few minutes of playing. I'm so disappointed.

Blackberry needs to do something about this if they want users to see the z10 as an 'entertainment device' too.
    05-23-13 02:11 AM
    I have the same issue. I gave up after about half an hr. So annoying.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 08:26 AM
    Hey Chetgo,

Maybe post some actual technical info about your video files, where you got them, some basic troubleshooting info so maybe someone here can help you.

FYI: I've had my Z10 Since February and not once instance of audio lag with mine and I've played videos from all kinds of sources, BBW rentals, online downloads, online streaming of TV shows, Twitter videos, copies made over usb, etc... the audio on the Z10's stock video player is always perfectly in sync with the video.

It's kind of hard for anyone here to try to help you if you provide zero information.

Posted via CB10
    saint613 likes this.
    06-08-13 10:22 AM
    Hi Patrick

Apologies about my mini rant. Just frustrated and have been reading similar posts about this issue from other threads with no solution.

I've tried AVI, MKV, MP4, and other video formats. Some has sync issues and some don't. I've tried getting Blackberry to help but after back and forth conversation, they ask me to get my telco carrier (I'm in SG btw) to contact Blackberry. Like "what?? i'm already talking to you..". Anyway, if you can advise me what else to look for in the video files other than file types then maybe i can share the info here too.
    06-14-13 12:20 AM
    I'm having audio issues watching series one of Airwolf on my phone. But what I found is I was streaming from my PC via Link. Once I loaded the videos onto my phone the audio sync was near perfect

Posted via CB10

Attachment 171950
    06-14-13 05:07 AM
    Try Kalemsoft video player and u should be fine

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 07:45 AM