Could we not just call them and keep annoying them. And not stop until they agreed to make an app? They will spend so much money on the calls.

Posted from my Z10
    LOL. . .I canceled a long time ago and let them know it was barbecue of lack of support for Blackberry. . .I still do sign in periodically and do a live chat to inquire about Blackberry support . . .conversation never changes. . .same lame excuses. . .
    05-22-13 09:15 AM
    As a Canadian adult I have virtually no use for Netflix, however, if my 6 year old daughter had her access to "My Little Pony" taken away I'd hear about it until the day I die. But I hope all of these cancellations wake someone up at Netflix.
    05-22-13 09:17 AM
    Attention All Netflix Blackberry Users: Boycott Netflix, Cancel All Subscriptions, Home and Mobile-img_00000551.png

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 09:18 AM
    Silly question of the day I must say. These people obviously like their Blackberry more than Netflix. Blackberry helps with their jobs, businesses, staying in touch with others. Netflix doesn't. Duh.
    LOL. Exactly.

Lol this has been tried.
    No one followed through.

Besides, if you actually use your Netflix, you're not going to cancel just to get it on your phone.
    Majority of use is at home anyways.
    App is just a value added feature.
    Um...no. I watch Netflix on my xbox and at the gym on my BlackBerry using the Android side load. Works fine. It would be nice native but not a deal breaker. It's all about development costs. If BlackBerry gains market share, it will come or at least a good alternative.

Posted via CB10
    Stab/maranr: woah... logic. Slow down.

I say we all cancel EVERY service that has not made a BB app yet. Playbook users too... no more BB services. That'll show those jokers we need BBM...
    Etios and scorpiodsu like this.
    05-22-13 09:18 AM
    Cancelled mine last week. Found Amazon Prime, way better deal. $79 a year, plus get free 2 day shipping on everything from Amazon you order.
    ED1209 likes this.
    05-22-13 09:19 AM
    Canceled last week.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 09:20 AM
    Attention All Netflix Blackberry Users: Boycott Netflix, Cancel All Subscriptions, Home and Mobile
    Damn - can't do it. Not when Arrested Development is coming out with new episodes. He has me hostage. I admit it!
    As a Canadian adult I have virtually no use for Netflix, however, if my 6 year old daughter had her access to "My Little Pony" taken away I'd hear about it until the day I die. But I hope all of these cancellations wake someone up at Netflix.
    Irresponsible... device over family. That's how nature intended it! So what if you or yours enjoy it? LOL.
    Etios likes this.
    I'm in too
    05-22-13 09:22 AM
    My kids use Netflix every day. They have alternatives (xbmc) but prefer the Netflix simplicity. Netflix runs side loaded on our phones so I'm not sure why this is such a big deal. Canadians don't have as many alternatives that are as easily obtained and we seem to get different content anyway. I'm guessing there aren't enough people who could cancel for then to really care anyway - they're having enough problems as it is with some of their content providers starting to offer their own streaming services...

Posted via CB10
    Etios likes this.
    05-22-13 09:23 AM
    Cause theyre not already getting money from all the other Android IOS PS3 and XBOX 360 users, dont cancel an account because theyre following the usual BB Protocol of "tools not toys". Still dont understand why you guys are so pissed off about not having netflix on blackberry, since most blackberry users are quick to point out they dont use their device for media consumption...
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    05-22-13 09:24 AM
    Here's some food for thought: boycotting BBRY may really expedite the process LOL.
    Really and what device would we be using (if bb got Netflix to come) if we all boycotted blackberry devices, bb would go under if no one bought a device..... Stupid Stupid Stupid IDEA....... And its not BB's fault that Netflix is not OFFICIALLY supported.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    05-22-13 09:27 AM
    Cause theyre not already getting money from all the other Android IOS PS3 and XBOX 360 users, dont cancel an account because theyre following the usual BB Protocol of "tools not toys". Still dont understand why you guys are so pissed off about not having netflix on blackberry, since most blackberry users are quick to point out they dont use their device for media consumption...
    actually recently internet usage has showed that there is a spike in BB traffic, way more than iPhone or Android. it could be off all the BB 10 devices getting activated, but i think it could be a trend.

BTW i cancelled my netflix account a year ago.
    Ah no, I like watching Netflix on my TV. I could care less if it's on any mobile phones.

Posted via CB10
    Etios and jhormann like this.
    Really and what device would we be using (if bb got Netflix to come) if we all boycotted blackberry devices, bb would go under if no one bought a device..... Stupid Stupid Stupid IDEA....... And its not BB's fault that Netflix is not OFFICIALLY supported.
    I think that one went over your head. Don't read it so literally, and shake off the brand loyalty for a hot minute.
    05-22-13 09:29 AM
    Still dont understand why you guys are so pissed off about not having netflix on blackberry, since most blackberry users are quick to point out they dont use their device for media consumption...
    There is Hundreds of Thousands THAT DO USE as a MEDIA device = Millions of Revenue for Netflix, but oh well they can suck it until they support BB devices, then and only then I will go back to them.
    05-22-13 09:31 AM
    blackberry loyalist, fans, enthusiasts etc are misguided. Why not boycott Google for not offering any native apps.

Posted via CB10
    Etios likes this.
    05-22-13 09:32 AM

Ah no, I like watching Netflix on my TV. I could care less if it's on any mobile phones.

Posted via CB10
    Having Netflix on a mobile device makes it what ===================== Mobile..... Yeah Mobile......... WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO eh????

So when your out and about on a road trip or at camp and have mobile internet access or wifi access, but no TV, No PS3 or XBOX........... you have your PHONE.... seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???
    XDrew42 likes this.
    05-22-13 09:33 AM
    actually recently internet usage has showed that there is a spike in BB traffic, way more than iPhone or Android. it could be off all the BB 10 devices getting activated, but i think it could be a trend.

BTW i cancelled my netflix account a year ago.
    The point being that the company is already successful from every other platform they probably could really care less if blackberry has an app or not have you seen the latest article that almost half internet usage in america comes from Netflix so boycotting them really isn't going to do anything
    05-22-13 09:34 AM
    Where do you get your facts from?
    Blackberry has started to focus on entertainment. Really evident from the gaming department, tried out their own music service. Only major thing they are missing is video. Technically not really because Youtube is the major one. It's not Blackberry's fault rather Netflix can't shed a few dollars to pay an app developer. So maybe the real phrase should be "Netflix does not have a priority in reaching all of its consumers"
    05-22-13 09:34 AM
    blackberry loyalist, fans, enthusiasts etc are misguided. Why not boycott Google for not offering any native apps.
    Posted via CB10
    Well I would if Google was not the most superior search engine.
    05-22-13 09:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    As I said, why stop there? Google, Microsoft, Banks, Government agencies, PB owners against BB, etc. It could be the Summer of Boycotts.
    j8298c, danprown, Etios and 2 others like this.
    05-22-13 09:35 AM
    Up for the Boycott. We should even make a BBM Channel for this :P
    05-22-13 09:36 AM
    There is Hundreds of Thousands THAT DO USE as a MEDIA device = Millions of Revenue for Netflix, but oh well they can suck it until they support BB devices, then and only then I will go back to them.
    Yea but most people here on the forums dont think that look for any comparison on here to an iphone 5 and you will see what i mean. Or better yet look at most of the comericals made to show off BB10 nothing about how to use it as a media more of business business business user, and Netflix is HUGE in the USA but in the USA blackberry is not so hot supply and demand, if the android app or ios app for netflix went down and offline today they would be rushing to get it back up just because of the numbers of users. There has to be a point where blackberry users start blaming blackberry after all they were the ones who took two years to perfect an OS to change their image and yes on many points they succeeded but they also had two years to get Netflix on board, hell they couldnt even get it to run on the Playbook. At some point blackberry has to take some of the blame for this as well.
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    05-22-13 09:40 AM

Having Netflix on a mobile device makes it what ===================== Mobile..... Yeah Mobile......... WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO eh????

So when your out and about on a road trip or at camp and have mobile internet access or wifi access, but no TV, No PS3 or XBOX........... you have your PHONE.... seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???

that's where my iPad comes in for when I travel, heard of it? it comes in a few models - iPad 2, 3, 4 and mini. Silly rabbit.
    05-22-13 09:40 AM
1,329 12345 ...