- CrackBerry Abuser
03-11-2013, 01:44 AM #2
- 247 Posts
It's just probably the network. The z10 uploads the attachment first and the pictures on z10 are big. However it shouldn't take much time if it is on H or lte.
I just tried sending a picture and it works pretty fast too.
Posted via CB10
I am trying to send attatchments, only 2 megs in size over wifi. Pictures and video will not send. If I send a message without any attatchment, it goes just fine. The trouble is when an attatchment is sitting there, no other messages go out untill I delete it. You can imagine my surprize when a bunch of messages were sitting waiting to go. Then I delete the picture, and everything goes. I have tested 3 IMAP accounts, and all arte the same. I can send from Gmail no problem, and have not tried a POP account... Yet. That will be the next test, to configure my POP account and see if it works.
I can send attatchments up to 5 megs on my Gmail account, but can not send any on my Telus IMAP or POP account.
Doesn't matter if it is connected over 4GLTE or wifi. The mail just sits there, and I see it trying repeatedly to send then the clock dial comes up again, and naturally any messages created after it just sit there.
- By XDEVILMANX in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:27 PM
- By PianoTuner in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2009, 02:24 PM
- By nzdreamer55 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2009, 01:56 PM
- By skipo in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2008, 03:57 PM
- By tom.horse in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 12Last Post: 04-26-2008, 02:43 AM