Hi Guys did anyone notice the ATT version of the Z10, the carrier logo is only on the back cover which can be replaced easily
    Our devices will not be ruined like the verizon one with a stupid logo on the front.
    02-01-13 02:19 PM
    Hi Guys did anyone notice the ATT version of the Z10, the carrier logo is only on the back cover which can be replaced easily
    Our devices will not be ruined like the verizon one with a stupid logo on the front.
    Where did you see this? Most pictures i have seen show nothing on the back on the phones. Just the blackberry symbol
    02-01-13 02:21 PM
    At this rate is ATT even getting these phones hehe
    adjdudley21 likes this.
    02-01-13 02:26 PM
    Where did you see this? Most pictures i have seen show nothing on the back on the phones. Just the blackberry symbol
    https://www.wireless.att.com//busine...id=pUvT0UNS7Ak
    Check the link it shows the att version of the Z10
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    02-01-13 02:31 PM
    At this rate is ATT even getting these phones hehe
    I sure hope so, this was going to be my first blackberry device !!
    02-01-13 02:33 PM
    https://www.wireless.att.com//busine...id=pUvT0UNS7Ak
    Check the link it shows the att version of the Z10
    That sucks for you guys. Here in Canada Telus, Bell & Rogers does not seem to have it. None of the pictures on their websites have the carrier logo on the phone
    02-01-13 02:33 PM
    That sucks for you guys. Here in Canada Telus, Bell & Rogers does not seem to have it. None of the pictures on their websites have the carrier logo on the phone
    Ya American carriers suck that way, except the Iphone all phones have carrier logos !! I am just glad I can buy an additional back cover and get rid of the logo !!
    02-01-13 02:39 PM
    Blackberry just twitted :BlackBerry ‏@BlackBerry

All @ATT customers can get their hands on a new #BlackBerry10 smartphone in the coming weeks. Info: Find wireless business solutions from AT&T | AT&T wireless services ^MM
    02-01-13 02:40 PM
    Blackberry just twitted :BlackBerry ‏@BlackBerry

All @ATT customers can get their hands on a new #BlackBerry10 smartphone in the coming weeks. Info: Find wireless business solutions from AT&T | AT&T wireless services ^MM
    yup thats the same link I posted !!
    02-01-13 02:43 PM
    Awesooooommmmeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-01-13 02:56 PM
    We need to tweet @ATT all day everyday asking about the Z10 until they at least give us a date for when we can purchase the phone. Not even having a date is killing me!
    02-01-13 04:05 PM
    Why is everybody tripping out over carrier logos? In my opinion the verizon logo on the front doesn't seem to overpower the look of the phone. Plus anybody that has verizon shouldn't be surprised by this. Its about a good performing phone on quality network isn't it? I could care less about a logo. Soon as I get my Z10 its going in an otterbox defender anyway. Lets just get this phone in our hands.
    02-01-13 04:51 PM
    Why is everybody tripping out over carrier logos? In my opinion the verizon logo on the front doesn't seem to overpower the look of the phone. Plus anybody that has verizon shouldn't be surprised by this. Its about a good performing phone on quality network isn't it? I could care less about a logo. Soon as I get my Z10 its going in an otterbox defender anyway. Lets just get this phone in our hands.
    Not everyone is you. Not everyone want a logo on their phone from the carriers. This has been said millions of times from millions customers around the world. I am in Canada & our 3 big carriers ( Rogers, Bell & Telus) barely add their name on the phones or let alone the logo.
    02-01-13 04:55 PM
    Not everyone is you. Not everyone want a logo on their phone from the carriers. This has been said millions of times from millions customers around the world. I am in Canada & our 3 big carriers ( Rogers, Bell & Telus) barely add their name on the phones or let alone the logo.
    This is exactly right, I don't want to advertise my evil carrier(AT&T). I pay them enough!

Oh and jbiggdaddy, you might want to be sure and watch lots of reviews on the defender for the Z10, right now it's looking like it's going to impede functionality quite a bit. There's a thread about it.
    02-01-13 05:04 PM
    I agree I prefer no logo, but if they sell me the phone today I will take it logo and all.
    02-01-13 05:05 PM
    I agree I prefer no logo, but if they sell me the phone today I will take it logo and all.
    So true... Sigh.
    02-01-13 05:09 PM
    Not true, the Samsung Galaxy S3 only has Carrier name on back cover.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    02-01-13 05:10 PM
    They have to add these stupid carrier logos which is an added process in the manufacturing that isn't needed and causes delays. Great
    02-01-13 05:11 PM
    Yall still tripping! If AT&T, VERIZON, TMOBILE, & SPRINT had this phone tomorrow morning in the store or online for order. Would yall give 2 you know whats about if your carrier had there logo on it? EXACTLY! you know yall be up in them stores like crack addicts looking for a hit!
    02-01-13 05:45 PM
    This is exactly right, I don't want to advertise my evil carrier(AT&T). I pay them enough!

Oh and jbiggdaddy, you might want to be sure and watch lots of reviews on the defender for the Z10, right now it's looking like it's going to impede functionality quite a bit. Theyre's a thread about it.
    You'd wear neon lights advertising " I'm with AT&T" if you could get your hands on that phone right now. LOL
    02-01-13 06:20 PM
    I know that. That's why I said " IN MY OPINION" LOL
    02-01-13 06:23 PM