Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FranzJoseph
  1. GdgtFreek's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default ATT Z10 carrier logo

    Hi Guys did anyone notice the ATT version of the Z10, the carrier logo is only on the back cover which can be replaced easily
    Our devices will not be ruined like the verizon one with a stupid logo on the front.
  2. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    900 Posts
    Global Posts
    902 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GdgtFreek View Post
    Hi Guys did anyone notice the ATT version of the Z10, the carrier logo is only on the back cover which can be replaced easily
    Our devices will not be ruined like the verizon one with a stupid logo on the front.
    Where did you see this? Most pictures i have seen show nothing on the back on the phones. Just the blackberry symbol
  3. FranzJoseph's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    343 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    At this rate is ATT even getting these phones hehe
    adjdudley21 likes this.
  4. GdgtFreek's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri.69 View Post
    Where did you see this? Most pictures i have seen show nothing on the back on the phones. Just the blackberry symbol
    https://www.wireless.att.com//busine...id=pUvT0UNS7Ak
    Check the link it shows the att version of the Z10
    Thanked by:
    SlcCorrado (02-01-2013) 
  5. GdgtFreek's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzJoseph View Post
    At this rate is ATT even getting these phones hehe
    I sure hope so, this was going to be my first blackberry device !!
  6. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    900 Posts
    Global Posts
    902 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GdgtFreek View Post
    https://www.wireless.att.com//busine...id=pUvT0UNS7Ak
    Check the link it shows the att version of the Z10
    That sucks for you guys. Here in Canada Telus, Bell & Rogers does not seem to have it. None of the pictures on their websites have the carrier logo on the phone
  7. GdgtFreek's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri.69 View Post
    That sucks for you guys. Here in Canada Telus, Bell & Rogers does not seem to have it. None of the pictures on their websites have the carrier logo on the phone
    Ya American carriers suck that way, except the Iphone all phones have carrier logos !! I am just glad I can buy an additional back cover and get rid of the logo !!
  8. jdgarrido's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    482 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Blackberry just twitted :BlackBerry ‏@BlackBerry

    All @ATT customers can get their hands on a new #BlackBerry10 smartphone in the coming weeks. Info: Find wireless business solutions from AT&T | AT&T wireless services ^MM
  9. GdgtFreek's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdgarrido View Post
    Blackberry just twitted :BlackBerry ‏@BlackBerry

    All @ATT customers can get their hands on a new #BlackBerry10 smartphone in the coming weeks. Info: Find wireless business solutions from AT&T | AT&T wireless services ^MM
    yup thats the same link I posted !!
  10. Aljean Thein's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,714 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Awesooooommmmeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Kat0908's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    413 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    We need to tweet @ATT all day everyday asking about the Z10 until they at least give us a date for when we can purchase the phone. Not even having a date is killing me!
  12. jbiggdaddy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Why is everybody tripping out over carrier logos? In my opinion the verizon logo on the front doesn't seem to overpower the look of the phone. Plus anybody that has verizon shouldn't be surprised by this. Its about a good performing phone on quality network isn't it? I could care less about a logo. Soon as I get my Z10 its going in an otterbox defender anyway. Lets just get this phone in our hands.
  13. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    900 Posts
    Global Posts
    902 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbiggdaddy View Post
    Why is everybody tripping out over carrier logos? In my opinion the verizon logo on the front doesn't seem to overpower the look of the phone. Plus anybody that has verizon shouldn't be surprised by this. Its about a good performing phone on quality network isn't it? I could care less about a logo. Soon as I get my Z10 its going in an otterbox defender anyway. Lets just get this phone in our hands.
    Not everyone is you. Not everyone want a logo on their phone from the carriers. This has been said millions of times from millions customers around the world. I am in Canada & our 3 big carriers ( Rogers, Bell & Telus) barely add their name on the phones or let alone the logo.
  14. Kat0908's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    413 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri.69 View Post
    Not everyone is you. Not everyone want a logo on their phone from the carriers. This has been said millions of times from millions customers around the world. I am in Canada & our 3 big carriers ( Rogers, Bell & Telus) barely add their name on the phones or let alone the logo.
    This is exactly right, I don't want to advertise my evil carrier(AT&T). I pay them enough!

    Oh and jbiggdaddy, you might want to be sure and watch lots of reviews on the defender for the Z10, right now it's looking like it's going to impede functionality quite a bit. There's a thread about it.
  15. jdgarrido's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    482 Posts
    #15  

    Default Re: ATT Z10 carrier logo

    I agree I prefer no logo, but if they sell me the phone today I will take it logo and all.
  16. Kat0908's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    413 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdgarrido View Post
    I agree I prefer no logo, but if they sell me the phone today I will take it logo and all.
    So true... Sigh.
  17. vinny jr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    362 Posts
    Global Posts
    490 Global Posts
    #17  

    Default Re: ATT Z10 carrier logo

    Not true, the Samsung Galaxy S3 only has Carrier name on back cover.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  18. matt4pack's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    405 Posts
    Global Posts
    407 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    They have to add these stupid carrier logos which is an added process in the manufacturing that isn't needed and causes delays. Great
  19. jbiggdaddy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Yall still tripping! If AT&T, VERIZON, TMOBILE, & SPRINT had this phone tomorrow morning in the store or online for order. Would yall give 2 you know whats about if your carrier had there logo on it? EXACTLY! you know yall be up in them stores like crack addicts looking for a hit!
  20. jbiggdaddy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat0908 View Post
    This is exactly right, I don't want to advertise my evil carrier(AT&T). I pay them enough!

    Oh and jbiggdaddy, you might want to be sure and watch lots of reviews on the defender for the Z10, right now it's looking like it's going to impede functionality quite a bit. Theyre's a thread about it.
    You'd wear neon lights advertising " I'm with AT&T" if you could get your hands on that phone right now. LOL
  21. jbiggdaddy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri.69 View Post
    Not everyone is you. Not everyone want a logo on their phone from the carriers. This has been said millions of times from millions customers around the world. I am in Canada & our 3 big carriers ( Rogers, Bell & Telus) barely add their name on the phones or let alone the logo.
    I know that. That's why I said " IN MY OPINION" LOL

Similar Threads

  1. Removing carrier logo..?
    By averagewhiteboy in forum BlackBerry 8830 WE
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 08:06 AM
  2. Another carrier logo question
    By JBodine in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 11:31 AM
  3. Carrier Logo and features
    By bb-8310 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 08:48 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 06:24 PM
  5. carrier logo
    By neldylah in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 08:55 AM

Posting Permissions