Thanks for reply and I cannot find dropbox in Amazon Store...
    Forget about Amazon App Store, it's missing many popular apps. You can to get access to Google Play:

- Snap - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.
    - http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/
    04-15-15 06:41 AM
    Different people have different expectations. 3 times faster hardware device is much smoother. On a daily basis I see big difference in Search speed, Browser rendering pages, moving around in Google Maps, loading end executing larger apps like Skype and Facebook, loading videos on Browser and YouTube, scanning media in my music player is faster, browsing picture gallery is faster, taking and editing pictures is much faster... everything. If you use Z10 only, you get used to it and adjust to it's speed. My current main device is Nexus 5. Z10 feels like very slow device after using Nexus 5 or similar hardware device... BlackBerry Passport, for example.

Let's end this discussion here. Wrong thread.
    As I said I suggest your Z10 is defective, comparing the S5, Z30 and Passport with the Z10 it doesn't stand out to the degree that you state. I really don't understand your claim that everything is 3x faster. I see Android Lollipop runs perfectly smooth on the S5 but that's not a surprise based on its specs compared to what Lollipop has been developed to run on. As you know BlackBerry have just released a device very similar to the Z10, you'd expect the performance to improve for features like Virtual Assistant which aren't being limited by the device. The performance of 10.3.1 is poor in comparison to 10.2.1, this isn't an issue with the specification of the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 07:41 AM
    I really don't understand your claim that everything is 3x faster.
    You don't have to. If Z10 is fast enough for your needs, that's perfectly fine.
    04-15-15 07:55 AM
    You don't have to. If Z10 is fast enough for your needs, that's perfectly fine.
    I'd appreciate it if you explained, we usually aim for 15% improvements in hardware performance from an upgrade so the possibility of a 300% improvement is mightily exciting.

I fear I'm misinterpreting x3 because it sounds ludicrous, feel free to correct me (I wasn't being funny or argumentative).

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 09:50 AM
    ...we usually aim for 15% improvements in hardware performance from an upgrade...
    15% improvements in hardware performance don't bring any noticeable improvements in UI experience. Must be at lest 30% faster hardware in order to "feel" the things happening faster on the screen. Just play with the Passport and compare it to your Z10 and you'll see what difference I'm talking about.
    04-15-15 10:01 AM
30 12