Saw many people asking for apps, hoping the developers to publish a native one for Blackberry 10.

Is there any way we could voice out to the developer straight to sincerely request them to develop one for BB 10?

Let me start first, I hope Naver Line chat app, had sent email to the developer, will update here if any reply from them.
    10-09-13 09:47 PM
    Email them directly, social media is a good route too!
    10-09-13 10:16 PM
    People should learn that apps aren't everything.
    The BlackBerry10 browser can do a lot. That's why we have mobile versions of websites. Banking apps for example..Just make a bookmark and save it to the homepage..there is your bank icon too!
    I've deleted many apps that wanted my camera permissions for something the browser could do. This ain't an apple folks!

-aBBuser on .1791
    10-09-13 10:47 PM
    yea I know.
    I know BBM or native Whatsapp could replace Line but I just miss the stickers the app offers
    The BlackBerry10 browser can do a lot. That's why we have mobile versions of websites. Banking apps for example..Just make a bookmark and save it to the homepage..there is your bank icon too!
    I've deleted many apps that wanted my camera permissions for something the browser could do. This ain't an apple folks!

-aBBuser on .1791
    10-09-13 11:00 PM

-aBBuser on .1791
    Very good point!

Posted via CB10
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-09-13 11:07 PM
    BBM and Whatsapp aren't really good replacement for other chat programs like LINE because it's not the chat program as much as it is who is on them. If all your contacts are on LINE then LINE is the best chat app for you. Otherwise you have to get every contact you have on LINE to agree to install a different app.

As for "many sites have Web apps" that's true but Web apps are slower and more clunky. Web apps are fine for apps you don't use often but aren't a good replacement for those that you do use often. They also can't do notifications.

The good thing about BB10 is the Android runtime. Android apps are a bit clunky on BB10 but they work.

Posted via CB10
    app_Developer and blueisme like this.
    10-10-13 01:03 AM
    I concur.
    I have tried sideload line on z10 and it is very laggy, it works but it appear like a new app running on iphone 3gs
    BBM and Whatsapp aren't really good replacement for other chat programs like LINE because it's not the chat program as much as it is who is on them. If all your contacts are on LINE then LINE is the best chat app for you. Otherwise you have to get every contact you have on LINE to agree to install a different app.

As for "many sites have Web apps" that's true but Web apps are slower and more clunky. Web apps are fine for apps you don't use often but aren't a good replacement for those that you do use often. They also can't do notifications.

The good thing about BB10 is the Android runtime. Android apps are a bit clunky on BB10 but they work.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 01:42 AM