I just updated my phone and I'm not sure to what exactly this update is improving. It said applications update and then after it was done updating, my phone stayed on the same version which is 10.88, it said it would improve the BlackBerry's OS. I'm just a bit curious as to why it updated and didn't change from the version I was on.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:47 PM
    Did you recently delete any apps that came pre installed?

Posted via my left thumb
    04-04-13 11:50 PM
    I've had the same update for a week and couldn't update. I finally reinstalled Link just now and it went through. It was a 18.8 MB Applications update, I think. No default applications were deleted on my end. I'm hoping for tweaks to improve battery
    04-04-13 11:50 PM
    It's happened twice to me. No, I haven't un installed anything.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:58 PM
    What ever it was, it has decreased the power usage of Facebook, Twitter and CB for me and my phone is running cooler.

Posted via my Zee10
    04-05-13 02:13 AM
    When you delete the preinstalled apps such as facebook, twitter, foursquare etc, it will show you new update available but it is basically installing back your current version and not a new version. So more preinstalled apps you delete, you will more MB to download and it will reflect the same OS version and its not new.
    04-05-13 02:17 AM
    When you delete the preinstalled apps such as facebook, twitter, foursquare etc, it will show you new update available but it is basically installing back your current version and not a new version. So more preinstalled apps you delete, you will more MB to download and it will reflect the same OS version and its not new.
    Please re-read what was said. Neither Bo_bo nor I uninstalled any apps.
    04-05-13 02:21 AM