Application Permission 10.1
I can't get into this setting window, it keeps giving me a spinning circle of blue...until I exit. I'm on the leaked 10.1 OS on STL100-3 version.
Anyone else getting this?
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-30-13, 02:57 PM #3
- 198 Posts
went thru this when I first installed the OS leak. I restored my settings only from backup and that seemed to resolve this permanently.
Posted via CB10 using Z10
EDIT...sorry I meant to add that after OS Leak installed that I had originally just applied my apps, settings. Then when I found the issue with Permissions I did it again and that resolved it. The Payment Options issue was resolved by pretending to buy something on BBWorld and then it refreshes that area due to being prompted for your BBID login. Hope that helps.
- 04-30-13, 04:47 PM #5
I've restored my settings several times since installing the leaked OS to fix contacts (fixed now) and applications permissions still hangs. Also don't have payment options after buying app on BBW, but I think that doesn't hold after a reboot.
Posted via CB10
- 05-01-13, 12:54 PM #7
- By aerize in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-28-10, 08:37 AM
- By CSO in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-08, 09:14 AM
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-08, 11:08 AM
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-08, 11:49 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-08, 08:30 AM