Which App is Using Your GPS?-img_00000070.jpg

As aptly titled, how do you know which app is still using your gps module? Though we do know which app we've opened, the question remains when I've opened Waze and 4Square. After closing out the two, the icon remains and doesn't go away.

I've had to restart the phone for the top left icon to go away. No where in settings does it identify which app is running the gps module as iOS does.

I've also disabled all apps through Security and Privacy using GPS.
    04-15-13 12:35 PM
    Wow. I think the icon might be a little slow at disappearing because of how many app pages you have... how many pages do you have?

Have you tried using the apps one at a time to if one causes the icon to stick longer than the other?
    04-15-13 12:40 PM
    I know I know. I burned almost 20 minutes in disabling GPS on all apps before restarting. Still stumped. I tried with only 4Square GPS enabled and this time it registered correctly after quitting out the app. Maybe it was a glitch...
    04-15-13 01:08 PM
    You can go to Settings / Location services / Permissions. Here you will be abe to see what apps have access, and are also able to turn access on and off for each app.
    Attachment 151499
    04-15-13 01:37 PM