- CrackBerry User
02-23-2013, 09:48 AM #7
- 15 Posts
Quite a few people have this problem including myself. There are multiple threads already.
The only way I could resolve my issue was to backup and wipe the phone. This is what most people have had to do. Took roughly an hour to complete. Seems pretty silly and I hope there is a smarter way to do this in the future. Maybe making app world deletable might make this easier to deal with instead of wiping the entire phone.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-13-2013, 07:02 PM #10
- 8 Posts
this worked for me on this link Application stuck in active download - Page 2 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
Clear the BlackBerry World cache by performing the following steps:
Open BlackBerry World
Swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings
Tap on the Version number listed at the bottom of the screen.
Select Back, and close the application.
Reopen the BlackBerry World application and perform the download once again."
- By rolly24 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2009, 01:26 PM
- By rolly24 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2009, 01:26 PM
- By developiphonegames98 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2008, 08:16 PM
- By mapat in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 08-01-2008, 01:28 AM
- By InZane18700 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2008, 01:47 PM