I upgraded from my Torch 9810 which was integrated with my AT&T unified messaging voicemail box and the message indicator now does not show. Which means I may have 10 voice mail messages waiting but my phone doesn't tell me like it did on my torch 9180. (at the top of the screen I would see a number of messages next to a recorder symbol) I am now working with Blackberry Level 2 support after spending over 10 hours between AT&T wireless and AT&T unified messaging teams. Please do not respond to this post if your are referring to AT&T visual voicemail which is a different product than the one I am talking about. (visual voicemail is the default voicemail you get with an AT&T wireless phone out of the box, Unified Messaging allows you to link your cell phone to your landline and have a single voicemail box with two access numbers (or more) such as your landline and your cell phone).

The quirky thing I have noticed besides the voicemail indicator not working is, if I leave a new message and then pull the batter and after re-installing the battery I watch the hub while it initializes, as soon as the hub comes up I see a message that has the number of voice mails with the recorder symbol appear at the top of the hub for about 2 seconds and then it disappears. It is like the hub is consuming the message and not putting up the proper notification.

AT&T wireless said someone last week called in with this issue and it was resolved but now they can't find the ticket.

Any others out there experiencing this on AT&T?
    04-08-13 08:16 PM
    Rather odd. Is there a way to have AT&T unified messaging reset somehow? Maybe that would help...
    04-09-13 06:37 AM
    That has been done multiple times at this point to no avail.
    04-09-13 10:42 AM
    I called AT&T to update our credit card on the auto pay, and the gal who helped me looked at our business account and said she could save us money on our centrex system by signing us up to "a little bit extra." Turns out they then set us up to transfer our regular voice mail system to the Unified Messaging. I called upon receiving confirmation of this and told them not to switch our voice mail system and the gal I spoke with said, "Too late, we're changing all voice mail to UM." Yesterday was the switchover date and I was on the phone for four hours trying to get it all set up. Every tech had a thick accent. Our password didn't work. Our access code didn't work. Our office greeting didn't work. Finally got it set up. Today, none of it works. I HATE AT&T. If you have a voice mail system already, DON'T let them change you over to UM.
    06-05-13 06:11 PM
    I upgraded from my Torch 9810 which was integrated with my AT&T unified messaging voicemail box and the message indicator now does not show. Which means I may have 10 voice mail messages waiting but my phone doesn't tell me like it did on my torch 9180. (at the top of the screen I would see a number of messages next to a recorder symbol) I am now working with Blackberry Level 2 support after spending over 10 hours between AT&T wireless and AT&T unified messaging teams. Please do not respond to this post if your are referring to AT&T visual voicemail which is a different product than the one I am talking about. (visual voicemail is the default voicemail you get with an AT&T wireless phone out of the box, Unified Messaging allows you to link your cell phone to your landline and have a single voicemail box with two access numbers (or more) such as your landline and your cell phone).

The quirky thing I have noticed besides the voicemail indicator not working is, if I leave a new message and then pull the batter and after re-installing the battery I watch the hub while it initializes, as soon as the hub comes up I see a message that has the number of voice mails with the recorder symbol appear at the top of the hub for about 2 seconds and then it disappears. It is like the hub is consuming the message and not putting up the proper notification.

AT&T wireless said someone last week called in with this issue and it was resolved but now they can't find the ticket.

Any others out there experiencing this on AT&T?
    I forgot to update my thread. This has been determined to be a Blackberry issue and I have been working with Blackberry for about two months to get it resolved.
    06-05-13 06:45 PM
    I have the exact sane issue you are talking about. I get no indications of voice mails and every so often after my phone reboots (automatically), I see a notification saying I have 'X' voice mails, then it would disappear. When I go into the hub, it doesn't show anything. I would have to dial into my voice mail to check it. By then it's been days since the messages were left.

*sent from a tiny keyboard
    06-05-13 06:51 PM
    This has been resolved. If you backup your blackberry and follow this article KB34045-How to clean reload the BlackBerry 10 OS or BlackBerry PlayBook OS using BlackBerry Link to completely re-install the os under 10.1 the notifications start to appear. A wipe of the device will not work, you have to do a full OS re-install. Also upgrading to 10.2.1 fixes the problem.
    03-20-14 03:52 PM
    Upgrading to the blackberry passport and Unified Messaging worked out of the box. Also my Z10 lost it's capability to use unified messaging again when I changed data plans. I had to re-load the OS and as soon as I did, I had my unified messaging back. I think there was something up with my Z10, but as I said my passport has worked since I got it in October with no issues.
    12-01-14 09:41 PM