Ghost armor, cost me 25 dollars installed. Can't notice that it's there
    Yup what he said

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 11:15 AM
    I always use protection!
    Is that how you ended up with those two kids there? lol
    04-09-13 12:27 PM
    iShieldz on mine. Lifetime warranty. So far so good.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 12:34 PM
    No screen protector no case. I play nekked.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 01:02 PM
    I use an anti glare screen protector on mine. Tried the zagg one but ended up taking it off, I felt like it messed with the touch sensitivity. The anti glare has been awesome though, it also helps hide finger prints which is always nice.
    04-09-13 01:11 PM
    I've never liked screen protectors. My screens have never scratched on any BlackBerry I've owned either so I'm not so sure they are necessary. Then again, I'm very careful where I put my phone...
    Same as me.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 01:59 PM
    I have a screen protector as well. No problems at all with sensitivity. And it protects your screen as well. I have dropped it a few times and also the screen protector has scratches on it already, that would of been my glass instead. I'd rather have the z10 in solid brand new condition, plus I have a case on it as well. When it comes time to sell it 2 years from now I will be able to get top dollar for it. it will be like the day it came out of the box. Cheers...enjoy your z10's
    04-09-13 03:33 PM
    I'm using a Spigen screen protector which I quite like, it is unnoticeable unless you actually look for it. Started off feeling a little bit for the lack of a better word stick but ow it doesnt feel any different than the glass did. Nice and easy to install thanks to the dry install Only downside, which I 'm not minding, is it is fingerprint prone. Highly recommend.
    This is the BEST screen protector I have ever used. It does not affect the look or feel of the screen, and it's super easy to put on. I would recommend getting it off of Amazon for the free shipping, but the Spigen (Blackberry Z10 Screen Protector Steinheil - Blackberry - Other - Cell Phones | SPIGEN SGP) is a great buy.
    04-09-13 03:58 PM
58 123