Can anyone confirm if the HD version of Zagg still has Anti-Glare feature?
    04-09-13 07:01 AM
    When the very first bold 9000 came out in 2008 I purchased it with zagg screen protector, the invisibleSHIELD edition. Covered my whole phone with the the protector.

It feels awesome at first. It's so thick that when u take a pencil to poke it, it won't scratch. However, after a while, when the phone starts to get dusty with miniscule dirts all over the phone, dusts start collecting at the edges of the films. I guess it's the same with all kinds of protectors when u put them.

Then I decided to remove the protector because it made my whole phone looks really dirty. But when I try to take it out, it got so stucked on the phone that it leaves residue all over!!! I need to use a lot of scotch tapes to remove the residue and it was a pain in the *** doing so.

I will never go back to zagg again. It is good yes, at first, but disappoints long term wise.
    04-09-13 07:29 AM
    Zag HD I have no problems with, clear and not that sticky feeling you get with the original.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:44 AM
    I bought it and installed it myself. No issues here and I find that my screen is pretty responsive.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 08:48 AM
    I contacted zagg and they offered to upgrade my non HD screen saver to the HD version for the difference in $). I am not sure I will try it, as I really have no desire to spray my Z with any kind of liquid and stick the thing on

Via Z
    04-09-13 08:49 AM
    I use the Verizon ones and they work great.
    04-09-13 08:59 AM
    I like the Zagg and I had it put on by a rep so no bubbles. I plan on selling my Z10 soon for the Q10 so a screen protector is a must.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 09:16 AM
    Has anyone bought T-Mobile screen protectors??
    Yep. Not very happy with it. I do like the feel and the anti-glare, but it isn't cut well (skips totally around the front-facing camera, etc - not custom-cut for fit there, plus isn't as wide as it should be). Also, both of them (there are 2 in each package) had areas that refuse to stick to the glass, so there are bubbles.

I'm considering Skinomi or Zagg HD, returning the T-mobile one. Has anyone tried Skinomi here?
    04-09-13 09:46 AM
    I'm a big fan of Zagg screen protectors especially their Smudge/Fingerprint Proof version. Unfortunately, that type isn't available for the Z10; yet, I definitely picked up what I could find from Zagg on the day of purchase.

Application can be a bit tricky and uncommon with most screen protectors. But once you get it on and it's done right, it not only protects the screen of your phone but also enhances the look and feel. Just my opinion... But still, it's definitely worth the money considering your investment.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 10:06 AM
    I'm a big fan of Zagg screen protectors especially their Smudge/Fingerprint Proof version. Unfortunately, that type isn't available for the Z10; yet, I definitely picked up what I could find from Zagg on the day of purchase.

Application can be a bit tricky and uncommon with most screen protectors. But once you get it on and it's done right, it not only protects the screen of your phone but also enhances the look and feel. Just my opinion... But still, it's definitely worth the money considering your investment.

Posted via CB10
    They make really great product so it is worth the money!

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 10:09 AM
    I purchased one and they skimped on the cut-outs. Instead of dedicated cut out for the camera and whatever that one is in the center, they had one big cut to cover that whole area, leaving a good bit of the screen exposed. Ughhh!

Maybe I will try a ZAGG. Does it have cutout for both the camera and whatever is in the center?
    04-09-13 10:27 AM
    I purchased one and they skimped on the cut-outs. Instead of dedicated cut out for the camera and whatever that one is in the center, they had one big cut to cover that whole area, leaving a good bit of the screen exposed. Ughhh!

Maybe I will try a ZAGG. Does it have cutout for both the camera and whatever is in the center?
    They have cutouts for all three sensors at the top of the display, including the camera.

~Timett, Son of Timett
    wheresmy600 likes this.
    04-09-13 10:32 AM
    I contacted zagg and they offered to upgrade my non HD screen saver to the HD version for the difference in $). I am not sure I will try it, as I really have no desire to spray my Z with any kind of liquid and stick the thing on

Via Z
    Don't be afraid to use the Zagg because of the install spray. I work for Best Buy in the mobile department and install these on a daily basis. I've been doing them for 4+ years now and have never had a phone damaged by them. Its counter intuitive but the more spray you use, the easier it is to install the Zaggs.

A trick to keeping the Zagg scratch free: Wrap the microfiber cloth around the squeegee before squeegee'ing the zagg onto the glass. Works just as well and keeps your Zagg fresh. Microbubbles left behind will disappear as soon as the protector dries onto the screen, usually 24-48 hours later. Be careful with cases that lift the edge while waiting for the protector to dry.

~Timett, Son of Timett
    Last edited by timett; 04-09-13 at 10:38 AM. Reason: For grammar & spelling.
    04-09-13 10:37 AM
38 12