Z10 AT&T Accessories Promo - US

anyone know what this promo is all about? I assume there must be some minimum price to be met in order to get $50 off. I don't think you can buy $50 accessories for free with this promo

I just bought Z10 at AT&T store few days ago. I didn't know about this promo, and now I want to go back.

Thanks.
    05-19-13 02:54 AM
    Print out copy of promo and go back to the store, might have something to do with trading in your old device

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 03:22 AM
    Trading in your old device is a $100 minimum value. So this is not going the trade in promotion. Besides. The link clearly said the handset trade in promo is another one.
    05-19-13 09:37 AM

anyone know what this promo is all about? I assume there must be some minimum price to be met in order to get $50 off. I don't think you can buy $50 accessories for free with this promo

I just bought Z10 at AT&T store few days ago. I didn't know about this promo, and now I want to go back.

Thanks.
    I bought my Z10 for the $199 upgrade price, and got $50 worth of accessories. I opted to buy the Otterbox Defender for use when needed. No gimmicks, you just get to choose what you want to buy and you get it.
    05-19-13 10:26 AM
    I bought my Z10 for the $199 upgrade price, and got $50 worth of accessories. I opted to buy the Otterbox Defender for use when needed. No gimmicks, you just get to choose what you want to buy and you get it.
    When did you buy it? When i bought mine, they didn't offer it. Instead they offer the accessories for us to pay. We bought 2 Z10 from that store.

I called the store and they told me that I am only eligible for 1 $50 off promo instead of 2 because 1 was bought on contract and one was bought non contract.

Does anyone know Blackberry marketing folks contact so I can ask question about eligibility of this promo?

Thanks.
    Last edited by gameson; 05-19-13 at 01:23 PM.
    05-19-13 12:41 PM
    When did you buy it? When i bought mine, they didn't offer it. Instead they offer the accessories for us to pay. We bought 2 Z10 from that store.

I called the store and they told me that I am only eligible for 1 $50 off promo instead of 2 because 1 was bought on contract and one was bought non contract.

Does anyone know Blackberry marketing folks contact so I can ask question about eligibility of this promo?

Thanks.
    I bought mine April 30. I "paid" too, but the price was $199. Are you buying from an actual AT&T store or an "authorized retailer" that calls itself and AT&T store. I went to one a couple of years ago and it said "AT&T" on the sign, but it wasn't an actual AT&T corporate store. I bought mine from and actual AT&T store.
    05-19-13 03:43 PM
    I bought both Z10 from the AT&T Corporate Store, not authorized dealer. I called the same store and they only give $50 off for one Z10 instead of two $50 off because the store manager said that only 1 Z10 is eligible due to upgrade contract, while the other Z10 is not eligible since it's bought as a non contract phone.

To me, from my understanding, this is a Blackberry promo, not AT&T, and they want to sell as many phones as possible, that's why the promo, so contract or non contract Z10 should be eligible.
    I bought mine April 30. I "paid" too, but the price was $199. Are you buying from an actual AT&T store or an "authorized retailer" that calls itself and AT&T store. I went to one a couple of years ago and it said "AT&T" on the sign, but it wasn't an actual AT&T corporate store. I bought mine from and actual AT&T store.
    05-19-13 03:53 PM
    I likely it is an AT&T promo, and if so only phone purchased with a new or renewal contract would be eligible

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 05:27 AM
    Much like PHughes, I bought my z10 from an actual AT&T store and got $50 off accessories. I also opted for the Otterbox Defender. I purchased my z10 a couple weeks before he did, though.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 05:34 AM

Thanks.
    I bought the Z10 3 weeks ago at AT&T and went in today to ask them about this. They honored the to motion since it was not offered to me at time of phone purchase. I got the Otterbox defender for FREE! The Otterbox retailed for $50. All they had to do is look up my account to verify I bought the Z10 recently. Go try it, it's worth a shot.

publicado por Z diez
    05-22-13 07:41 PM
    Honored the promotion to me.

publicado por Z diez
    05-22-13 07:42 PM
    Anyone know what this 'Get  off in accessories when you buy Z10 at AT&T Store'?-img_00000146.png

publicado por Z diez
    05-22-13 07:52 PM
    Well it's just the way it's worded. Your not really getting 50 off accessories. The phone went down to 150 with a 2yr contract. So people are just bundling it with accessories.
    05-22-13 08:27 PM
    yeah, I went to the store, and I didn't want the case because IMO it's way overpriced and it's no use of me when I can buy the BB leather pouch for $15. So instead I bought the LG Tone+ Bluetooth headset for $69 - $50 = $19 + tax.
    05-23-13 12:45 AM