Hello all,
    Like the title says, has anyone (mostly those who update stuff as its available) who updated some of there apps since the weekend getting noticeable battery drain??

I know there was updates for 4 or 5 apps for me this weekend (cant remember...I don't have many that most wouldn't have probably)...I know there was at least one or two that we all probably updated. anyways, since then mon and today I have had killer drain.

I take my phone off charge at 5am.....today when I ate lunch (1245) my battery was at 30%.
    All it did was sit in a locker in standby no apps open nothing on that didn't need to be.
    Before this weekend, my battery would be at least 75-85% (just a guesstimate) at said time.

So I figure something in one of the updates is at fault for this as I am pretty vigilant about my battery drain.

ANYONE experiencing this as well??? Maybe we can figure out which one it is.
    as I don't feel like wiping and going one by one to figure it out...do you?? didn't think so lol

Thanks Peeps
    06-18-13 02:46 PM
    Remember if any of the updates were to Android apps? Or any type of app that you leave open as an active frame often?

Anyway, try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)
    Hold down top button, for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, BB splashscreen again. I keep holding it down until I see the blue startup icon.

See if that helps. Post back with your results, but that mean tomorrow if today's battery life is already blown!
    06-18-13 02:57 PM
    Got a notice of an update for an app and can't even get it to download with BBW. Keeps showing there is a update and every time I try it fails to install. It's the battery lover app
    06-18-13 03:34 PM