• Wifi is on, 4G/LTE is on
    • Wifi service goes down
    • 4G doesn't work as long as Wifi is on.
    • Turn Wifi off, 4G is really wonky
    • Reboot - no effect

Summary is wifi is on and the service goes down, 4G does not kick on. In fact I had to do a battery pull to get it work even if I turned wifi off.

Added weirdness: when the phone rebooted, old apps I deleted were back AND wifi was back on (uh I turned it off)
    08-13-13 08:40 AM
    Depends on if the apps you deleted are carrier pushed apps. They will return when the phone is rebooted.

As for the other problems you mentioned. I have not has any issues with wifi/4g services

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 08:55 AM
    Is your wifi router still up and internet service is down or is the wireless router down?
    The reason I ask is...If your Z10 is connected to a wifi router and internet service goes down it will still stay connected until that wifi router in no longer accessible then it should jump to 4G. If the whole router goes down then there isnt anything for your Z10 to connect to and should then switch to 4G.

Oh and the question that usually make sthe difference. What OS version are you on?
    beachhoppr likes this.
    08-13-13 09:18 AM
    that actually makes sense! I was connected to the router which was still up
    08-13-13 09:30 AM
    Actually... if my wifi router is on and service is lost (that is internet not accessible over wifi) my Z10 switches automatically to cell network and drops a notice in the Hub saying the wifi could no longer connect.
    08-13-13 09:55 AM
    I just tested mine and I didn't get notified. It stayed connected to the wifi.

Hey! Posted from my Z10 Jack!
    08-13-13 10:05 AM
    If you get a message like "current Wifi connection is poor" when, say, your PBs don't agree, a reboot may not work. On your Z10, try turning your Wifi off for a bit and then back on. The OS really wants that Wifi connection (to help your carrier with bandwidth). For the OS, the difference between bulldog tenacity and pig-headed stupidity is not very much! Doc Neutron
    08-13-13 10:22 AM