Can't wait any longer for the z10! I need it so badly
    Is there anyone here from Brazil who knows something about it?? I really need to know when it's coming...
    03-07-13 07:07 PM
    I�m thinking seriously about buying it from mercadolivre.com. No launch date yet.
    03-28-13 06:40 AM
    I would, if it was cheaper...
    03-31-13 01:06 PM
    I can only imagine if Z10 cost U$600 here in the USA it must cost 1200-1400 in Brasil.
    03-31-13 01:09 PM
    Waiting? I ALREADY HAVE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! UHAUHAUHAUHAUHUHA HEHEHEH HAHA

So, we're may be looking at June/July for the BR launch. But this is what a gather from bits of info I got from VIVO store reps (one even said Anatel banned BlackBerry alltogether... was hard not to lol at her).

For any of you thinking about getting it overtseas, I got to pay R$595,44 in taxes. And that's only because the officer was dumb enough not to know a � is not 1 to 1 to $, so I was charged for $490 instead of �490. ROFL. Gov = Owened.

PS: I'm not so full of energy usually. Just happy to interact with other good BR fellows. Or maybe it's the wine...

I can only imagine if Z10 cost U$600 here in the USA it must cost 1200-1400 in Brasil.
    Well, Gov charges 60% tax on goods coming in. SOOO!!!! $600+60% = R$1200+R$720 = R$1920.

But hey, I bought my mum a Razr HD for R$ 1700. That would be the price for a contract free unit. On the standard one year contract we get here, it should be on pair with all other phone offerings.

I�m thinking seriously about buying it from mercadolivre.com. No launch date yet.
    Welcome to the forums!!

If you buy from mercado livre, make sure to check with the seller if it's a STL100-2 unit, of you'll be missing out on LTE when the World Cup hits.
    Last edited by diegonei; 03-31-13 at 01:54 PM.
    03-31-13 01:35 PM
    Well, the phone hasn't came out officialy yet... but I would love if that was the price it's more likely to be R$1700-1900. I really hope it doesn't cost R$2000 or more (although that's possible...)
    We can buy on mercadolivro though (it's a little like ebay), but z10 is about R$2500 there.
    diegonei likes this.
    03-31-13 01:45 PM
    Waiting? I ALREADY HAVE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! UHAUHAUHAUHAUHUHA HEHEHEH HAHA

So, we're may be looking at June/July for the BR launch. But this is what a gather from bits of info I got from VIVO store reps (one even said Anatel banned BlackBerry alltogether... was hard not to lol at her).

For any of you thinking about getting it overtseas, I got to pay R$595,44 in taxes. And that's only because the officer was dumb enough not to know a � is not 1 to 1 to $, so I was charged te for $490 instead of �490. ROFL. Gov = Owened.
    Lucky you! Haha
    June? Hope you're wrong
    Someone told me at Oi that the z10 would come on Thursday. He's probably wrong, but I'm hoping it gets here in April...
    03-31-13 01:54 PM
    My friends in Brasil are always asking me to check electronic prices. I would not be surprised by a R$2.000 price for Z10. It will depend on the usual supply/demand.
    03-31-13 01:55 PM
    Lucky you! Haha
    June? Hope you're wrong
    Someone told me at Oi that the z10 would come on Thursday. He's probably wrong, but I'm hoping it gets here in April...
    I wanna be wrong too lol... I have a long time hater really interested in trying the Z10 over here. I even offered to pay the 1st three months of data if he gets one.

PS: He came to me to announce his interest. I had long given up on converting him. xD
    03-31-13 01:57 PM
    I wanna be wrong too lol... I have a long time hater really interested in trying the Z10 over here. I even offered to pay the 1st three months of data if he gets one.

PS: He came to me to announce his interest. I had long given up on converting him. xD
    About two years ago all of my friends had a BB... now most of them have an iPhone and some recently bought Android phones (very few though). They laugh at me for keeping my BlackBerry. Hope this changes when I put my hands on a Z10, but I don't really think they'll buy as well. They're just too in love with their iPhones...
    03-31-13 02:07 PM
    PS: Wanna pay my data? Hahaha
    03-31-13 02:09 PM
    My friends in Brasil are always asking me to check electronic prices. I would not be surprised by a R$2.000 price for Z10. It will depend on the usual supply/demand.
    Me neither, I'm just praying it doesn't come to this
    03-31-13 02:10 PM
    Hey,

Still waiting the Z10 here in Brazil too. It is killing me all these places already using it and we here, as always, waiting till death to use it. Te worse is that i were in US one month ago, but i left one week before the launch in America. So unlucky!! Well, like you, still on my old BB 9780, but waiting for the Z10. Hope to see it here in april.

Abra�o!
    04-01-13 02:40 PM
    Hey,

Still waiting the Z10 here in Brazil too. It is killing me all these places already using it and we here, as always, waiting till death to use it. Te worse is that i were in US one month ago, but i left one week before the launch in America. So unlucky!! Well, like you, still on my old BB 9780, but waiting for the Z10. Hope to see it here in april.

Abra�o!
    Good to see I'm not waiting all by myself
    Wish they would at least set a launch date
    04-01-13 05:39 PM
    Good to see I'm not waiting all by myself
    Wish they would at least set a launch date
    I tell you, a fairly number of users are waiting.

Launch date and prices would be welcome...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 09:53 PM
    I tell you, a fairly number of users are waiting.

Launch date and prices would be welcome...

Posted via CB10
    Where do you live? Unfortunately, people that I've spoken had no idea about the existence of Z10 and even when I'd tried to convince them it's going to be a great phone, they didn't show any interest. They're just waiting iPhone 5S.
    I live in Bel�m, btw.
    04-03-13 06:04 PM
    Where do you live? Unfortunately, people that I've spoken had no idea about the existence of Z10 and even when I'd tried to convince them it's going to be a great phone, they didn't show any interest. They're just waiting iPhone 5S.
    I live in Bel�m, btw.
    Bahia, 1st capital.

Don't try telling them what it can do, force them to go to youtube and show some of the live reviews. But thing is, the users I mentioned are already BlackBerry users. Android/iOS users are totally oblivious to the marvel the Z10 is... Untill they see mine. *evil laughter*
    04-03-13 07:05 PM
    Hi, I already bought my z10, hahahhaa, I live in Boa Vista, my father works in Paramaribo and I ordered him, he brought me two weeks ago, and cost me about 750USD, I did not so expensive, funny how a country that already have, while nothing here.
    04-03-13 07:18 PM
    Hi, I already bought my z10, hahahhaa, I live in Boa Vista, my father works in Paramaribo and I ordered him, he brought me two weeks ago, and cost me about 750USD, I did not so expensive, funny how a country that already have, while nothing here.
    Don't boss your dad around. Ask politely next time.
    04-04-13 08:16 AM
    Bahia, 1st capital.

Don't try telling them what it can do, force them to go to youtube and show some of the live reviews. But thing is, the users I mentioned are already BlackBerry users. Android/iOS users are totally oblivious to the marvel the Z10 is... Untill they see mine. *evil laughter*
    I'll try, but I think it's gonna be a lot easier when I get mine to show it off... I'm starting to get really angry at this delay... I know it's not BB fault, but really... How much longer it will take to carriers give us a launch date?
    04-04-13 03:16 PM
    I'll try, but I think it's gonna be a lot easier when I get mine to show it off... I'm starting to get really angry at this delay... I know it's not BB fault, but really... How much longer it will take to carriers give us a launch date?
    It's not a delay (they never announced the release date) and it is partially BlackBerry's fault (they decided for waved deployment instead of one time, wourldwide launch).

After waiting a 9 months to buy a PlayBook locally, I decided I didn't want to wait at all. But hey, MercadoLivre is there, isn't it? You'll get a better bargain than I did buying overseas too.
    04-05-13 11:42 AM
    It's not a delay (they never announced the release date) and it is partially BlackBerry's fault (they decided for waved deployment instead of one time, wourldwide launch).

After waiting a 9 months to buy a PlayBook locally, I decided I didn't want to wait at all. But hey, MercadoLivre is there, isn't it? You'll get a better bargain than I did buying overseas too.
    Well, I've seen somewhere it should be here in March but due to bureaucracy they had to cancel the launch. Or at least, that was what midia told us.
    04-06-13 09:25 AM
    Well, I've seen somewhere it should be here in March but due to bureaucracy they had to cancel the launch. Or at least, that was what midia told us.
    Only thing I saw was that carriers were testing. Nothing else from any sort of media. Source, if you will?
    04-06-13 03:56 PM
    Only thing I saw was that carriers were testing. Nothing else from any sort of media. Source, if you will?
    BlackBerry 10 deve chegar ao Brasil apenas em maro - Tecnologia pessoal - Not�cias - INFO
    MOBILE TIME - Burocracia de importa��o atrasa chegada de BlackBerry 10 no Brasil

A lot of sites published these articles at that time. Now they just say the launch is going to be this semester.
    diegonei likes this.
    04-06-13 04:22 PM
    BlackBerry Z10 chega em maio ao Brasil - Tecnologia pessoal - Not�cias - INFO

And there we have it. It's official. I'll make a point to visit the VIVO store to smirk at the rep that said Anatel banned BlackBerry from Brasil...
    Last edited by diegonei; 04-10-13 at 06:59 PM.
    brout and jugoes like this.
    04-08-13 05:15 PM
75 123