If you work for Blackberry and are reading this forum and this thread, then PLEASE take stock of all that is said in this thread here

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-769694/

and make sure it is thoroughly heard at your company.

Many of us *really love* our Z10's, but can't help but feel that Blackberry/RIM *yet again* came out with an imperfect awesome device.

Is it impossible to have a nearly perfect smartphone because, although the Z10 is the best smartphone on the market according to me and others, it certainly has MUCH to be desired? Is it impossible to add (or *return*) to the Z10 most if not all of the MANY MANY MANY really great features we miss in the 7.0 system outlined in the above thread, because if it had most if not all of those features, you would be selling a lot more devices over the coming months to-be-sure?

If I were you and worked for Blackberry, I would see that Thorsten Heinz et al knew that, for the benefit of its many Z10 customers and the future of the company, Blackberry should come out with some kind of serious PR and SOON to assure us that 10.1 or other future updates will add many of the features that kept so many of us afloat in the hopes for so long that Blackberry would come out with the very best device, while we now sit here wondering why Blackberry left out SO MANY features we loved and frankly depended on with 7.0 etc.

If you do not, or you tell us that we will not see many of those features, then it is hard to imagine that we will stick with you forever and that Blackberry will be the flagship of smartphones it could be and succeed.

Thorsten et al, you do want to keep and grow your customer base, don't you? You do want to strike real concern and embarrassment in Apple and Android, don't you? You do want to not have future repeats of yesterday's sell-offs of the BBRY stock because of one tech firms' downgrade of the company's future over rumors of a high rate of returned devices, don't you? You do want to hear loudly from us that you have the most amazing phone on the planet ever, don't you?!

Then please hear and acknowledge our feedback, and execute much more of what we as Blackberry fanatics came to expect in great anticipation of what has turned out to be a three-quarter-baked awesome smartphone, please.
    Bartleby001 likes this.
    04-13-13 01:46 AM
    This is the one they should read:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-z10-780396/

Fix stuff, then add stuff.
    04-13-13 03:13 AM
    The first update suggests that they are actively viewing the posts on this forum so what makes you think that they haven't already subscribed to these topics? They're watching.
    04-13-13 09:05 AM
    I too believe that they are actively monitoring these forums ... it would be a huge misstep of the company if they didn't and why would they bring Kevin to the launch of the device and cut his hair off if they didn't know crack berry existed ..
    There is a only so much a development team can do at one time without breaking something else...code is like a living thing always changing so you have to introduce small upgrades a few at a time and make sure they don't break anything else on the phone. There will be many updates for the Z in the near future just like the previous blackberry phones...hope this helps you understand how things work

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 09:19 AM
    Didn't TH himself say he comes on here from time to time to lurk. Rest assured, BB. Has folks on here reading the threads.
    04-13-13 09:23 AM
    BlackBerry should assign at least one person who can note down all the common issues discussed in these forums.

Posted from my lovely Z10
    04-13-13 11:08 AM
    BlackBerry should assign at least one person who can note down all the common issues discussed in these forums.

Posted from my lovely Z10
    For all you know they have several. Again, the first update would suggest this. They did indeed listen.
    04-13-13 11:15 AM
    I have been a blackberry lover for 6 years and this is my fourth device.

I never saw regular and frequent and speedy *official* updates with previous devices, especially with 7.0, but the only frequent ones coming out were leaked, imperfect, and very rarely substantial as far as I recall. I cannot recall any of the updates having so many notable tweaks and add ons, as we really do hope to have and want to depend on over the horizon with our z10.

I'm hoping 10.1 and ones afterwards for z10 are frequent and soon and covering bugs and many of the items we are missing, as the two updates since getting my device haven't really covered any of them as far as I can tell. And I think it in our and BlackBerry Inc.'s best interest to have some active PR for us beyond Crackberry on this mountain of shorts, rather than leaving it to uncertainty and speculation as to whether our requests are being factored into 10.1 etc in any way or fashion at all vis-a-vis the company's plans and means. I assume they are indeed watching and working hard and carefully on something, but some tweets are not serious PR steps and it sounds like many of us feel kind of really let down. In this age of technology and customer feedback through social media, some more serious additional weight needs to be given to BlackBerry Inc.'s Z10's vocal customer base and our serious concerns, while the company balances its operations, goals, and strategies. Otherwise, how are we -- BlackBerry Inc. and its old and new base of customers -- going to thrive and progress ... and thoroughly and substantially "WOW! This is out of this world and you gotta have this!"?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 01:12 PM
    They should read everything!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 02:34 PM
    They should read everything!

Posted via CB10

Everything, that would not be too productive especially in the threads where opinions are debated as if debating politics or religion. All the name calling and just plain rude posts would be enough to make almost anyone give up on the particular thread.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-13-13 02:43 PM
    I am most certain someone from BlackBerry is reading and taking notes.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-13-13 02:52 PM
    You'd be better off posting in the forums at blackberry.com they might check these but I don't think its often.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 02:55 PM
    You'd be better off posting in the forums at blackberry.com they might check these but I don't think its often.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the suggestion, SDTRMG -- done

Anyone from Blackberry Reading this Forum? If so.... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-14-13 08:13 PM
    BlackBerry most definitely listens to the CrackBerry community! Just keep up the good work folks!
    04-18-13 01:55 PM