Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 07:48 AM
    There are plenty of applications within Blackberry App World that enable this

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    06-20-13 08:22 AM
    you could always copy the link for said video then go to keepvid and dload it that way.
    06-20-13 08:27 AM
    There are plenty of applications within Blackberry App World that enable this

Not true.

Google filed a legal complaint with BB several weeks ago and all apps that allow downloading from youtube were yanked from app world entirely. The only way to do it now with your z10 is if you still have an old app installed before google complained.
    06-20-13 08:29 AM
    Not true.

Google filed a legal complaint with BB several weeks ago and all apps that allow downloading from youtube were yanked from app world entirely. The only way to do it now with your z10 is if you still have an old app installed before google complained.
    Guess your right, haven't searched the app world in a while for it, cause really I don't use that. Any ways if Google is gonna complain, they should get on it to make native apps for us. Obviously if they have the power to complain, they have the power to develop

06-20-13 08:47 AM
    You caN sideload tubemate bar file. No need to convert and it won't work either.
    The working bar file is in their official website and is labelled "tubemate for Playbook".

Its running cool in my Z10 -10.1.
    Just make sure the app runs as an active frame while downloading.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:56 AM
    Wow, I had no idea. When first got a PlayBook, I downloaded a free program I saw mentioned (on You Tube, of course). I would convert it on my laptop, then drag and drop onto my PB and now my Z10. Work perfectly. You might scope that out. If not, another possibility is stereo tube Music Player in App World (unless it has been yanked) I love it on the PB, not S much on Z10 yet.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 09:00 AM
    Open two web pages in your browser. On the first, type in Free Download from Rapidshare, FileFactory. Free Download Videos from Youtube, Google, Metacafe - SaveFrom.net. On the second, go to the youtube page/vid you want. Copy the link to that vid, and paste into the "ssyoutube.com page and you are all set to go!

C
    06-20-13 09:02 AM
    This site is good. It is a mobile site and you can save video or audio

http://www.music-clips.net/

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 09:55 AM
    Wow, I had no idea. When first got a PlayBook, I downloaded a free program I saw mentioned (on You Tube, of course). I would convert it on my laptop, then drag and drop onto my PB and now my Z10. Work perfectly. You might scope that out. If not, another possibility is stereo tube Music Player in App World (unless it has been yanked) I love it on the PB, not S much on Z10 yet.

Posted via CB10
    Stereotube was yanked until the dev removed the ability to download videos from it. It's now back in BlackBerry World but that functionality is gone.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 11:44 PM
    Guess your right, haven't searched the app world in a while for it, cause really I don't use that. Any ways if Google is gonna complain, they should get on it to make native apps for us. Obviously if they have the power to complain, they have the power to develop

Well, even native apps on Android don't download youtube videos. It's a violation of the YouTube terms of service agreement. In all fairness to Google, they are trying to monetize some YouTube channels and my guess is this was preparatory designed to prevent piracy of said monetized channel's videos.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 11:47 PM
    Open the link. Then replace youtube in the link to voobys. This method works for the video that dont have any copyright like vevo or something.

Www.youtube.com/blablabla to
    Www.voobys.com/blablabla

Posted via mighty Z10
    06-21-13 12:15 AM