So I guess the answer is no for the most part 1 or 2 out of 170 replies have gone back due to circumstances other than disappointment with the Z10. That's pretty good ratio. Actually I think we had a good discussion on a topic that I thought to be irresistible to trolls. Just lucky this time.
    I agree, I think so far this thread has been kept on topic for the most part. I appreciate everyone's input and honest feedback. Certainly when I created the thread, I had some concerns about haters and trolls. I know everyone has a different experience with the Z10 but I believe overall it has been pretty positive. Of course with a new device and new OS you have to realistically expect some minor issues. But there are those who also believe that after the delayed release that the Z10 should be nothing less than perfect.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 02:39 PM
    It's there on the z10. Look, you'll find it.
    I can not find this option. I have searched and played with all the email edits and can not figure out how to do this. I'm disappointed that no guide came with this, unlike my other phones.
    04-03-13 03:32 PM
    It's there on the z10. Look, you'll find it.
    I have looked and there is no option (that I have found) that gives you the option to delete from handheld only or delete from handheld and mailbox. If this exists, please help a lot of us out and point it out to us. This site used to be full of BlackBerry users that were willing to help and not be flip and say "look, you'll find it". We have looked and, obviously since we are posting about it, we haven't found it.
    euphemy likes this.
    04-03-13 05:20 PM
    I'm back on my 9900... UNWILLINGLY I broke the screen on my Z10 so while it's being fixed, I'll be rocking my 9900. hahah
    04-03-13 05:54 PM
    I am keeping my Z10, but for now I also have to carry a loaner 9930 from work because I rely on Outlook Notes. We are still on Exchange 2007 at work, but in order to sync Outlook Notes you need Exchange 2010 or newer (ActiveSync). Wish there was a 3rd party workaround for Notes like there seems to be for iOS.
    04-03-13 06:41 PM
    No

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 06:41 PM
    I'm staying with the Z10. Just downloaded Angry Bird and Let's Golf 3. I'm not a big gamer but since they are quality games and they are free on the Z10. I used 8900 and then 9900 before.
    04-03-13 06:43 PM
    I have begrudgingly reverted back to my 9900. Sucks! I am returning my faulty Z10. Whenever I put in my headphones, the voice control gets activated. Then my sound will only work if I seat the jack just right.

I am getting another one though. Hope for a better experience. Plus my calendar turned to crap when I did a device swap. I miss that keyboard now.
    04-03-13 06:48 PM
    I upgraded to the Z10 from a 9700 which had a small screen and slow browser. The Z10 exceeds my expectations and I will never ever go back. My husband has a 9800 which I used to envy but not anymore - he's always commenting now about how blazingly fast my phone is. I know that you should never say never but I will NEVER go back.
    04-03-13 07:18 PM
    I'm still on the fence with mine. I got it on Monday and am still trying to figure out if options are missing or if there is some extra steps I need to do that I didn't have to on my 9650. I really miss the menu button from the bold. I could save pictures from the internet which I can't seem to do with the Z10. I also miss the individual email icons and and how the interface browser with facebook and twitter looked. When I go to facebook on the Z10 browser, it looks like the facebook application. The main thing for me that may take me back to my bold is the battery life. Understandable it was low the 1st day I got it, but it was fully charged when I went to bed. When I looked at it 6 hours later, the battery was at only half. I'm hoping there is an easy fix for this and hope it's not normal. This happened again this am. I've let it drain completely twice before I've charged it. I hate to give up so soon on the Z10.
    The things you mention are solvable:
    1to save any image from the net just keep prolonged tap. The menu will pop up on the right hand side as in photo attached. Always keep in mind that in this type of menu on the Z 10 pressing the three dots if active will give you more options (like with links prolonged tap) if I am not mistaken on the browser menu, the options you use most get rearranged automatically by the phone (? Not sure of that, just got that impresion but cannot double check).

Any Z10 users going back to previous BlackBerry?-img_00000342.png

For Facebook it seems you are using the mobile browser setting. Yo change that to full browser, open your browser. Hit the three dots on the bottom right. Tap on settings as seen below

Any Z10 users going back to previous BlackBerry?-img_00000343.png

Then hit "Developer Tools"

Any Z10 users going back to previous BlackBerry?-img_00000344.png

Then there turn desktop mode on as below pic. Keep in mind that while this will give you full desktop like experience in your browser, it consumes more data as them full websites are "Heavier" than the mobile versions.

Any Z10 users going back to previous BlackBerry?-img_00000345.png

Regarding the battery ir should get noticeably better after the first 4-5 days. Do not drain it completely often as the battery will not appreciate it too much if too often. This is a battery reset process that should not really be done more than once a month if so even.

There are quite a few threads in here about battery life and also try battetyuniversity.com to get some general battery health info tips. From the apps that are around to monitor your battery, battery guru is one of the best ever Imo. Have a look if you want.

I hope this helps you out a bit.

Posted via CB10
    euphemy and DawgMan like this.
    04-04-13 04:49 AM
    Loved my Z10, but switched to a spare Windows Phone until the Q10 comes out!

Realized that I need a physical keyboard way too much - it's tough to craft creative articles on a touchscreen (I've also used an iPhone 4 for almost a year).
    04-04-13 04:35 PM
    The things you mention are solvable:
    1to save any image from the net just keep prolonged tap. The menu will pop up on the right hand side as in photo attached. Always keep in mind that in this type of menu on the Z 10 pressing the three dots if active will give you more options (like with links prolonged tap) if I am not mistaken on the browser menu, the options you use most get rearranged automatically by the phone (? Not sure of that, just got that impresion but cannot double check).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000342.png 
Views:	300 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	147287

For Facebook it seems you are using the mobile browser setting. Yo change that to full browser, open your browser. Hit the three dots on the bottom right. Tap on settings as seen below

Name:	IMG_00000343.png 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	147288

Then hit "Developer Tools"

Name:	IMG_00000344.png 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	147289

Then there turn desktop mode on as below pic. Keep in mind that while this will give you full desktop like experience in your browser, it consumes more data as them full websites are "Heavier" than the mobile versions.

Name:	IMG_00000345.png 
Views:	298 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	147290

Regarding the battery ir should get noticeably better after the first 4-5 days. Do not drain it completely often as the battery will not appreciate it too much if too often. This is a battery reset process that should not really be done more than once a month if so even.

There are quite a few threads in here about battery life and also try battetyuniversity.com to get some general battery health info tips. From the apps that are around to monitor your battery, battery guru is one of the best ever Imo. Have a look if you want.

I hope this helps you out a bit.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you so much, That has helped alot. I changed the view to desktop, but when I try facebook in the browser, it still comes up as mobile (m.facebook.com). I take it pictures can't be saved when viewing as mobile?
    currentodysseys and Dave Liao like this.
    04-04-13 07:45 PM
    Thank you so much, That has helped alot. I changed the view to desktop, but when I try facebook in the browser, it still comes up as mobile (m.facebook.com). I take it pictures can't be saved when viewing as mobile?
    Glad to have helped!

To resolve the issue of fb still as mobile go clean up all cookies & history from your browser and try again. That should fix it.
    To do this go to browser, open settings as in previous post, click on privacy and security and then scroll to the very bottom, you will see clear Cookies and Other data.

PS: the webpage I quoted in my initial post was mis-spelled. the correct one is batteryuniversity.com.
    euphemy likes this.
    04-04-13 11:05 PM
    I am going back to the BB 9850. I look for the OS update in hopes that it will fix the BBM 10 the way BBM 7 was and with no luck, I miss the ability to hide icons instead of pushing them to a diffrent screen (that is so apple), the ability to rotate the home screen and having your favorite most used icons in a menu bar, you can't change, add or hide the BB z10 hub slots. With all that weighed out, I am going back to my BB 9850 with hopes that the new OS updates will fix some things I likes form OS 7 and the BB 9850
    vincentkong likes this.
    04-08-13 10:43 PM
    Ummmm let me think about that..
    No! #BlackBerry10 ftw now I do cheat a bit by leaving wifi on on my 9810 to use fb and delete emails more efficiently. Minus the few bugs I'm in for the ongoing haul hoping 10.1 will fix most and I'm patiently waiting for my main apps still not in AW.

Posted via CB10 from my AT&T Z10
    04-09-13 12:08 AM
    No. Never. I am still carrying a 9900 for work and it seems almost antique. I will never miss the freezes, lock ups, and battery pulls.
    04-09-13 12:44 AM
    Well I'll be sincere. While I love my Z10 I find that can do and write faster with the keyboard. Even write whole sentences without looking. Universal search is quicker. I think I just miss the speed of the keyboard. But, this is my first touchscreen phone and been only using it for 2 weeks. So I'll just wait till I get accustomed to it. The letter swipe for words helps a lot.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 12:55 AM
    Gave my wife my 9810. Def get things done quicker and miss it a bit
    04-09-13 01:11 AM
193 ... 678