I updated my Z10 to 10.3.2 today through blackberry link. Hours later I notice the phone is still hot and System is using >50% of the CPU constantly. After fooling around for a bit I discover in the Software Updates part of Settings that it's in the process of installing the update that I already installed. Did it download it over mobile data too? I had automatic updates on but I thought it only did that over wifi, which is not currently on. The 1.5 gigs isn't showing up in my used data on Verizon's website so I have no idea what happened.

My current plan is to plug it in and wait until it finishes but if anybody knows how to cancel it that would be great. I already tried pulling the battery and leaving it out for half an hour but it just started right back up.
    07-06-15 09:31 PM
    Pop your SIM out and kill WiFi? It'll surely fail after that. lol. Not sure if it'll restart though.
    07-06-15 11:11 PM
    I think it is mandatory update, you must update no matter what

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 | CB Mod
    07-06-15 11:18 PM
    Pop your SIM out and kill WiFi? It'll surely fail after that.
    Silly me. And all this time I thought people actually liked using their phones. Why have one if you're willing to pull the sim out and kill WiFi just to avoid an update. Plenty of pay phones still around, no?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 11:29 PM
    Yeah but the problem is that this update is force fed to the devices regardless of your battery strength, data connection, or if you have auto update turned off. So for people like myself that virtually had their phone bricked by a previous bad Verizon update, we're a tad bit shy over carrier updates. I've been autoloading and using Sachisi ever since and the phone has been FLAWLESS. I got this update and now I received a call at 9:30am that's time stamped 12:36 and voice mail is jacked up, then every time I'm on Bluetooth and hang up a call the damn media player comes on and starts playing music. Oh and almost forgot BlackBerry assistant which worked great previously now is messed. And as stated above by the original poster if had better not count against the monthly data allowance, that would be the ultimate kick in the nuts.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 12:21 PM