This has been a very long week but I'm finally getting my second Verizon z10 this Wednesday. This question is for all VZW customers who sent back there defective device and received a new one did you encounter the same problems such as rebooting, charger port not working properly etc please let me know if you can any feedback would be great. My device only lasted 3 hours on me when I removed it from the charger it completely froze on me like so many of the first batch of Verizon z10's. It was a total vibe killer since I've been waiting for this device like most of us crackberry loyalist even sold a Samsung Galaxy note 2 that I bought off contract because it just was not for me even though it's a great phone I'm blackberry all the way

Sent from my BlackBerry playbook
    04-15-13 02:05 PM
    Yes, swapped phones 4/13, still experiencing reboots.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:15 PM

Posted via CB10

That's horrible hopefully Verizon gets on the ball
    04-15-13 04:43 PM
    Swapped mine on April 4 and still get reboots and 50% drain in 1-2 hours if using 4G LTE for data constantly.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:48 PM
    I feel like I'm alone on this but I've never experienced any problems with my Verizon z10.

Posted via CB10
    southlander and bbfan1040 like this.
    04-15-13 04:51 PM
    Feel the same way, haven't had any issues with my z10 on Verizon. I freaking love this phone!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:04 PM
    How is LTE coverage in both opposite cases?
    04-15-13 05:10 PM
    I pre ordered my White Z10 and received it on March 28th, returned it to a Verizon store on April 12th for a NEW one and NO PROBLEMS .....YET. Spoke with a Verizon Tech Rep and she claims there not aware of rebbot issues or decreased battery life, but was extremely helpful in helping me get a new one from a Verizon store without waiting on the mail order. I was also informed that ALL Verizon products have a year warranty (after 14 days you must exchange for same product). Glad I made the decision to get a NEW and working properly Z10......loving it
    04-15-13 05:23 PM
    I've had my verizon z10 since launch day and at first battery life was horrible. But after a few days of battery training killing and charging it, now it lasts all day.

Here's where I encountered an issue
    2 days ago the inbox and texts started lagging bad. I wanted to simply call Verizon for a new one but I hate refurbished phones. So I wiped, reloaded and restored the same backup file and everything has been fine

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    04-15-13 05:25 PM
    My replacement has been perfectly well behaved; its predecessor, not so much. I did a full OS reload and ran it "as new" -- only updating the OS. I used no SD card, and used the stock charger and still got reboots... not that I thought the card or playbook charger was truly a problem, i just wanted to be bone stock.

Yes, a replacement sorted me out.
    wagnrb and xspiritdannyx like this.
    04-15-13 05:40 PM
    I'm on my second and it reboots. I got a new sd card today (I had been using the one from my old 9930) and I hope that makes a difference.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:22 PM
    No difference. Rebooted again.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 07:28 PM
    Does Verizon give you a new phone from the box, or is it a refurbished model?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 07:31 PM
    I've had my verizon z10 since launch day and at first battery life was horrible. But after a few days of battery training killing and charging it, now it lasts all day.

2 days ago the inbox and texts started lagging bad. I wanted to simply call Verizon for a new one but I hate refurbished phones. So I wiped, reloaded and restored the same backup file and everything has been fine

The inbox lagging? Do you the time it takes for messages to come in or not in sync?
    My hub is sometimes out of sync with bbm.
    No issue with charging ports I have seen 2 reboots since day 1. One might have been my fault with phone in my pocket.

Posted from my Verizon Z10
    04-15-13 07:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    In box if you're in your 14 day window.
    04-15-13 07:40 PM
    I have my replacement on order and it should be in my hands on Thursday.

The issues I have had:
    -- Horrible battery life. (although it seems to get better little by little).
    -- Screen goes black and won't turn on without restarting (I know the screen still works at this point because the countdown to restart still comes up).
    Phone runs hot.
    -- A small chip on the bottom under the blackberry logo. - call me crazy but I think that when I'm contracted to a new phone for a year, I want it to be perfect!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 07:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    I believe after 14 days you get refurbished. But don't take my word

04-15-13 07:56 PM
    I'm on my second and it reboots. I got a new sd card today (I had been using the one from my old 9930) and I hope that makes a difference.

Posted via CB10
    I used my old sd card from my 9930? Why would that have anything to do with rebooting does anyone know I just like to have all my old pictures stored
    04-15-13 08:11 PM
    It seems like it's about 70/30 as far as people who are still having problems and those who are not hopefully I'm in the 30% club real disappointed with Verizon overall with this matter though as a company that labels themselves as the premium service provider dropping a bomb like this is unacceptable and all their tech reps don't seem very knowledgeable of the problem even though it seems very prevalent
    04-15-13 08:16 PM
    How is LTE coverage in both opposite cases?
    I have had zero issues and I can see the Verizon tower from my yard. Lol.

But I have also used it in weak coverage areas and have not had issues.
    04-15-13 08:18 PM

What about your micro sd card did you use your previous one from your old device? I have tons of pictures and pdf files on my card I really don't feel like purchasing a new one but if it affects the device I guess I have to ?
    04-15-13 08:20 PM
    What about your micro sd card did you use your previous one from your old device? I have tons of pictures and pdf files on my card I really don't feel like purchasing a new one but if it affects the device I guess I have to ?
    I used my sd card from my old phone. No real issues compared to others.

Posted from my Verizon Z10
    04-15-13 08:32 PM
    I went from a black Z10 experiencing reboots to a white one and same thing but I love the color.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 08:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    My 2nd Z10 is still doing the same as well.......sigh

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 08:44 PM
    I swapped all my stuff from memory card onto my pc, put it in my z10 and formatted it. Then I loaded all my stuff back onto the card. Haven't really noticed any issues

04-15-13 08:49 PM
35 12