Exactly like any other platform imo!

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk
    Well...

Not really, my gpad will stay in flight mode and only drop 1% or 2% in 2 - 3 days...

I reckon if I were inclined to test it, I could get 2 weeks in flight mode before it would go flat...

However, if I leave things open and running in background, it's similar to other ^^

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    08-29-14 03:54 PM
    Bezels and battery life, as well as the quirks of BlackBerry 10 that all the BlackBerry 10 devices have do annoy me. Good device that was crippled by half baked software at launch and much too high a price.
    Batibreaker likes this.
    08-30-14 07:17 PM
    I'm ready to turf my z10 as. Have had three ear peace speakers blow and it is on the verge of going again. Does the z30 have these problems because I'm almost on verge to change to the s5

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 07:37 AM
    I'm ready to turf my z10 as. Have had three ear peace speakers blow and it is on the verge of going again. Does the z30 have these problems because I'm almost on verge to change to the s5

Posted via CB10
    Wait for passport

White z10
    09-05-14 02:42 PM
    Fugly icons ^^

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    09-05-14 03:21 PM
    I got the best reason and not sure if anyone has said this yet. My reason is I have a z30 that's why.

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red
    09-11-14 06:19 AM
    First thing I would say is the battery and the second thing is the Wifi direct. Which z10 doesn't have...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by girinath; 09-15-14 at 01:21 AM.
    09-11-14 11:45 AM
    Only battery and there's nothing to complain about it..

Posted via CB10
    Brand new quality battery and clean OS on the Z10 helps lots. Nothing like z30 life but better than an Iphone. That's my opinion.

09-11-14 12:21 PM
    I love my z10 but I wish it had a better camera, more premium build quality (not necessarily all metal), faster processor and more ram with a larger battery and display lol.

I basically want passport specs with a 6 plus camera wrapped in a metal/silicone body with a superamoled display at 4.7".

Doesn't seem hard to make lmbo

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 10:22 AM
    Brand new quality battery and clean OS on the Z10 helps lots. Nothing like z30 life but better than an Iphone. That's my opinion.

Yes yes yes what he said.

09-12-14 12:19 PM
    Battery life and sound. Other than that, I really have enjoyed my experience.

Z10 (STL 100-3) Superphone with vitamin 10.2.1.3014
    09-14-14 05:34 PM
    I have been using the the Z10 for over 4 months and I am very happy with it. But is there anyone who don't like the 'Z10?

Posted via CB10
    Lack of certain apps and also android apps lagging is surely my top reasons to hate it. The os seems to be unstable to even though I've the official 10.2 os but at times a restart is needed to fix some issues commonly faced by all like camera not starting or after starting it'll show black lines, apps not opening sometimes, battery drain, an overall a very dull and boring os too. but I'll waiting for 10.3. Let's see what's new we've got in there.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 06:00 AM
    I hate it because I have STL 100-1.
    1) It’s always shows wrong battery percentage. Charges to 89%.
    2) Bad back cover. It cracking like hell and not sitting well.
    3) A have whole constellation of stuck pixels right in the center of display and nothing can help to fix it.
    4) No good apps at all.
    5) Nothing covers USB and HDMI.
    6) Plastic that covers display is scratching. In a places where I often pressing it polished and lost oleophobic coating.
    7) Auto-brightness that unreal to turn off.
    09-15-14 06:58 AM
    Battery
    Sound
    And I find the build quality a bit strange. Especially if you consider that the z10 was the first phone on bb10, and it needed to have a wow factor. For me the passport would have been a better start. I think that John Chen gets that, and Thorsten didn't.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 08:00 AM
    Just got a Q10 yesterday and I am disliking the Z10 for not having a physical keyboard. I don't think I'll be switching the sim card like I thought I would.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 08:23 AM
    battery % bug and camera
    This. I will not upgrade my phone with Blackberry until there is a better camera on an all touch device. We go to a lot of functions and I hate carrying a separate camera. My husband's camera is pretty nice on his Samsung Galaxy. My camera doesn't take good pictures without a bunch of fiddling around with the camera and changing settings, etc. I need to just snap a good picture without all the fuss.
    09-15-14 08:47 AM
    Battery

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 03:26 AM
    Well, my list of dislikes:

- extraordinarily poor standard battery
    - no increasing ring volume
    - no auto switch to speaker mode when I put down the phone
    - no mute when flipped down
    - no factory fake call
    - redundant, illogical keyboard functions (long press space vs 2-finger pulldown; this absolutely underutilizes the space button. Best solution: space = frequently used characters, like . , ! ? : ; @ - " etc.)
    - no 5.1 surround sound
    - no equalizer
    - no DSP sound effects
    - no standard sound recorder
    - no panorama shot
    - low # of scenes (formerly I had 13 to choose from)
    - no slow motion
    - can't choose picture size/resolution/quality
    - no timer
    - no manual white balance
    - no manual ISO
    - no exposure metering
    - no manually adjustable contrast/saturation/sharpness
    - no blink detection
    - no smile shot
    - no outdoor visibility boost of screen
    - no configurable & mute shutter sound
    - no guidelines for composing
    - no video editing
    - no movie maker function
    - incapable of playing numerous video formats (previously I was able to play all, except flv)
    - no RGB video output
    - can't zoom in to the full; closest view
    - device logic is flawed because it sorts pictures according to their EXIF data, so sorting them by date is always a weird mixup - it would be better to sort them by the actual 'when the pic was put on the phone' way...
    - device is unable to show files from the memcard & the internal memory at the same time
    - NO CURSOR in the dial screen, therefore you can't add/insert call prefixes (maddening!)
    - can't mute dial pad sounds
    - no standard packet data counter
    - no configurable double tap shortcut
    - no configurable keyboard (normal QWERTY/12345abcdef keypad/handwriting fullscreen/box)
    - no scheduled text messages (c'mon it's embarrassing)
    - when I preselect a contact to send a text message, the cursor doesn't jump to the text box by default, but stays in the contacts box (maddening!)
    - no character/stroke counter when typing a text message
    - no silent call to predetermined contacts in case of kidnapping (no joke)
    - inconsistent pulldown menu activation (sometimes it needs a pull, sometimes enough to touch to open and close - which is my preferred gesture)
    - inconsistent landscape modes
    - bad wifi connectability
    - ringing immediately muted when I accidentally touch the screen - even through pockets!!!
    - wrong ergonomic sorting of frequently used accented special characters
    - primitive built-in torch function (doesn't go off when you switch the screen off)
    - document readers can't jump to specific pages & top/bottom
    - when I delete a word in the search bar using backspace, the cursor starts to delete letters going FORWARD, in the opposite direction
    - dial screen hangs - restart needed
    - no Bluetooth printing
    - no insert text to photos
    - no insert clipart to photos
    - lower # of photo editing effects (previously 48)
    - no adjustable video color tone
    - no mosaic search in videos to find scenes

...errm that's it I think.

I intentionally left out the more advanced gestures/functions of modern flagships. The above mentioned functions were standard out-the-box features of my previous phone, a Samsung GT-S8500 Wave. Yes, I miss them...

So owning a BB10 device is a character-building experience for me. The Z10 does what it can with great ease. The browsing experience is second to none. The Hub is good but not great. For me just icons in a different place; in a special folder so to say. So why bother with separate icons? Ah, okay, they open with different functionality from here and there. What's the point?
    So the Z10 is a handsome, snappy thing. However the world of BlackBerry is sometimes a disturbingly narrow one, and I'm not an app fetishist at all. I don't even have any games on my phone, so it's used strictly for work/info purpose.

For me a phone is smart when I don't have to upgrade it, adding apps to it, enhancing it. You don't buy an empty luxury car bodyshell with an engine just to have the opportunity and potential to set it up according to your personal needs... do I need errm windows, carpeting, paint, ergonomic controls, etc.? Yup, because having just four wheels and a steering wheel in that bodyshell - even with a perfect engine/tranny combo - is getting too little in the XXI. century...

The ideal device for me today would be a BB10 powered Note 4 with Samsung's features galore. A truly smart phone...

Posted via CB10
    Batibreaker likes this.
    01-29-15 04:23 AM
    Battery and secondly gaming performance....
    If they have put a better gpu in this than it won't be any problem.

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    01-29-15 06:33 AM
    Mediocre screen? Seriously?

Posted via CB10
    I guess crazigee is referring to the design, some screen have a back button in the lower left corner, others in the upper part and sometimes the screen is not very responsive.
    01-29-15 07:21 AM
    Well, my list of dislikes:

- extraordinarily poor standard battery
    - no increasing ring volume
    - no auto switch to speaker mode when I put down the phone
    - no mute when flipped down
    - no factory fake call
    - redundant, illogical keyboard functions (long press space vs 2-finger pulldown; this absolutely underutilizes the space button. Best solution: space = frequently used characters, like . , ! ? : ; @ - " etc.)
    - no 5.1 surround sound
    - no equalizer
    - no DSP sound effects
    - no standard sound recorder
    - no panorama shot
    - low # of scenes (formerly I had 13 to choose from)
    - no slow motion
    - can't choose picture size/resolution/quality
    - no timer
    - no manual white balance
    - no manual ISO
    - no exposure metering
    - no manually adjustable contrast/saturation/sharpness
    - no blink detection
    - no smile shot
    - no outdoor visibility boost of screen
    - no configurable & mute shutter sound
    - no guidelines for composing
    - no video editing
    - no movie maker function
    - incapable of playing numerous video formats (previously I was able to play all, except flv)
    - no RGB video output
    - can't zoom in to the full; closest view
    - device logic is flawed because it sorts pictures according to their EXIF data, so sorting them by date is always a weird mixup - it would be better to sort them by the actual 'when the pic was put on the phone' way...
    - device is unable to show files from the memcard & the internal memory at the same time
    - NO CURSOR in the dial screen, therefore you can't add/insert call prefixes (maddening!)
    - can't mute dial pad sounds
    - no standard packet data counter
    - no configurable double tap shortcut
    - no configurable keyboard (normal QWERTY/12345abcdef keypad/handwriting fullscreen/box)
    - no scheduled text messages (c'mon it's embarrassing)
    - when I preselect a contact to send a text message, the cursor doesn't jump to the text box by default, but stays in the contacts box (maddening!)
    - no character/stroke counter when typing a text message
    - no silent call to predetermined contacts in case of kidnapping (no joke)
    - inconsistent pulldown menu activation (sometimes it needs a pull, sometimes enough to touch to open and close - which is my preferred gesture)
    - inconsistent landscape modes
    - bad wifi connectability
    - ringing immediately muted when I accidentally touch the screen - even through pockets!!!
    - wrong ergonomic sorting of frequently used accented special characters
    - primitive built-in torch function (doesn't go off when you switch the screen off)
    - document readers can't jump to specific pages & top/bottom
    - when I delete a word in the search bar using backspace, the cursor starts to delete letters going FORWARD, in the opposite direction
    - dial screen hangs - restart needed
    - no Bluetooth printing
    - no insert text to photos
    - no insert clipart to photos
    - lower # of photo editing effects (previously 48)
    - no adjustable video color tone
    - no mosaic search in videos to find scenes

...errm that's it I think.

I intentionally left out the more advanced gestures/functions of modern flagships. The above mentioned functions were standard out-the-box features of my previous phone, a Samsung GT-S8500 Wave. Yes, I miss them...

So owning a BB10 device is a character-building experience for me. The Z10 does what it can with great ease. The browsing experience is second to none. The Hub is good but not great. For me just icons in a different place; in a special folder so to say. So why bother with separate icons? Ah, okay, they open with different functionality from here and there. What's the point?
    So the Z10 is a handsome, snappy thing. However the world of BlackBerry is sometimes a disturbingly narrow one, and I'm not an app fetishist at all. I don't even have any games on my phone, so it's used strictly for work/info purpose.

For me a phone is smart when I don't have to upgrade it, adding apps to it, enhancing it. You don't buy an empty luxury car bodyshell with an engine just to have the opportunity and potential to set it up according to your personal needs... do I need errm windows, carpeting, paint, ergonomic controls, etc.? Yup, because having just four wheels and a steering wheel in that bodyshell - even with a perfect engine/tranny combo - is getting too little in the XXI. century...

The ideal device for me today would be a BB10 powered Note 4 with Samsung's features galore. A truly smart phone...

Posted via CB10
    I would add:

- No way to block calls and sms from specific numbers
    - No Way to assign a tone to a group of contacts
    - No way to disable animations to speed up the phone and save battery
    - when dialing a number the phone doesn't present the closest matches from your contacts list
    01-29-15 07:53 AM
    Yeah but someone who uses their Z10 will not get a day out of one charge.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    01-29-15 07:56 AM
    The horrible battery and the camera,

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 09:23 AM
    It's not a z30 with a passport battery

Z10
    01-29-15 09:48 AM
    With the right configuration you can get great battery life. people usually complain about that.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    hahaha the best thing is the battery because you can have an extra battery and change it when your is dead while you can't do that with the other BlackBerry 10 devices ( I don't know about the Qs and the z3)

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 02:33 PM
255 ... 7891011