- CrackBerry User
- 12 Posts
Any plans for s bigger battery?
My battery life is abismal, eight hours with moderate use and maybe three hours with constant use. Had the battery replaced at the store I purchase from, no change.
Anyone know if BlackBerry plans to release a new, higher amperage battery??
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-14-2013, 10:18 PM #3
- 269 Posts
What are you doing on it? I literally have been getting 24 hours out of it with moderate use in my opinion. I just use it for phone calls social media messaging and email, stuff like these posts and the odd game... I can't imagine burning through battery in 3 hours, not after their recent update...
Posted via CB10Bold 9700 18.104.22.1685 || Bold 9900 22.214.171.1246 || Z10 10.1.0.273
PlayBook 64GB 126.96.36.1996
- CrackBerry Genius
03-14-2013, 10:27 PM #5
- 4,995 Posts
I have been averaging over 16 hours of moderate use and over 24 hours of very light use. Standby time is easily over 100 hours before the battery reaches 10% warning.
Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
- 03-14-2013, 11:03 PM #6
Personally I am hoping for a larger battery option. Battery life can never be good enough. Though I do want it to be the same size and work in the external charger
Posted via CB10Palm Pre- -----> Palm Pre 3 -----> Limited Edition Zed10
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-15-2013, 12:37 AM #9
- 426 Posts
Let my kid borrow your phone, he will drain the battery in under 2 hours
Other then excessive gaming on the device as mentioned above, the battery should last at the very least a working day and evening with fairly heavy use. This is very acceptable in my books as you would plug it in at night anyways.
- By rredline in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:50 PM
- By Xpimp in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2009, 11:35 PM
- By sherretz in forum News & RumorsReplies: 26Last Post: 04-16-2009, 12:57 AM
- By b.nelson in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 01-25-2009, 11:57 AM
- By MrWireless31 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:52 AM