I am not able to listen received voice messages on whatsapp. When i click on play icon of the voice message, instead of playing the message whatsapp closes.

Please help!!

Thanks

Shubh

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 05:54 PM
    do you have it set you can recieve voice over data?
    09-05-13 07:21 PM
    I get great results from the Z10 system voice recognition.

Kris.. I've gotta ask! Considering how active you are (and always so helpful) what does the "retired" stand for?
    09-06-13 02:02 AM
    I am not able to listen received voice messages on whatsapp. When i click on play icon of the voice message, instead of playing the message whatsapp closes.

Please help!!

Thanks

Shubh

Posted via CB10
    I'm having the same problem u have to leave the app navigate to the voice directory and listen to them there not within the application

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 02:04 AM
    Hi kris i was looking for that option to select voice over data but couldnt find it. How can we do so?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 04:42 PM
    Got it fixed. I ticked the box on whatsapp settings where it said allow audio download over the data. it got fixed after that thanks anyway dude!! Thumbs up

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 04:49 PM
    Mine goes all wonky when I play a message after booting back up or after playing them back after an hour or so. Shows the play button in the above bar, buy takes about 5 minutes to play

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 06:12 PM
    It is the same problem.since three days. I deleted the app and re installed. But the problem.persists on my z10. It abruptly ends and exits the app as i try to hear a voice message. I am sure the file type has changed. It needs an update most surely.
    11-16-13 10:34 PM
    Any help could come my way. I am able to send voice over data. They can hear my voice mesgs. I can neither hear mine nor theirs. I have all tge settings rihhy
    11-16-13 10:43 PM
    Hello everyone. For those of you experiencing crashes, there's something you can do to help us find and fix the issue:
    • Re-open the app a little while after it crashed
      • Swipe-down from above the top of the screen, and tap "About"
      • Tap "Contact Support", describe where the crash happened, and tap "Send"
      • Close or minimize the app
    • Open the File Manager
      • Navigate to: Device / misc / whatsapp
      • Long-press on the "cores" folder and select "Zip" from the side-menu
      • Close or minimize the File Manager
    • Go to the hub, find and open an Email we automatically sent you in response to the support message sent above
      • Tap "Reply"
      • Close the keyboard
      • Select "Attach" -> "File" -> Device / misc / whatsapp / cores.zip
      • Send the message with the attachment
    • Finally, once all this is done, PM me on here with the ticket ID from the auto-response and I'll look it up in our system.

Two notes:
    • If the "cores.zip" file seems too big, you can go into the directory and just zip up (and attach) the most recently dated files inside that directory
    • If you don't get the auto-response or are impatient, you can always directly Email the files to "[email protected]". However, I also need to know your exact app version, exact OS version, and preferably the account (phone) number. The normal support message will automatically tell us this info.
    Last edited by dkonigsberg_wa; 11-18-13 at 12:00 PM. Reason: formatting
    11-18-13 11:57 AM
    I get notifications that I have a voicemail from Whatsapp, but when I go to play, nothing happens. How do retrieve and listen to Whatsapp voice messages?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 05:51 PM
    Is any one having problem with voice messages on whatsapp in z10 phone?-img_00002027.png

This is the message I get but when I push play, I can't hear any message(s).

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 05:55 PM
    I get notifications that I have a voicemail from Whatsapp, but when I go to play, nothing happens. How do retrieve and listen to Whatsapp voice messages?

Posted via CB10
    That message is spam and is not from us. Here's a blog post from a site that tracks such things:
    Dynamoo's Blog: WhatsApp "3 New Voicemail(s)" spam and 219.235.1.127
    11-18-13 06:08 PM
    That message is spam and is not from us. Here's a blog post from a site that tracks such things:
    Dynamoo's Blog: WhatsApp "3 New Voicemail(s)" spam and 219.235.1.127
    Well, I clicked on it from my Q10 multiple times...and I've rec'd multiple of the messages. Is my Blackberry infected? Is my data at risk?
    11-18-13 06:17 PM
    People are still using whatsapp. LOL. BBM is the way to go. Spread the word !!!

Posted via CB and Loving 10.2.1.1055
    11-18-13 06:20 PM
    People are still using whatsapp. LOL. BBM is the way to go. Spread the word !!!

Posted via CB and Loving 10.2.1.1055
    Sorry. Don't know anyone w BBM. BBM isn't relevant.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 10:15 PM