My gf and I both have black Z10, and we are not in the same country at the moment. We still keep our iphones for certain apps that BlackBerry doesn't offer at this point. The biggest advantage having Z10 in my case is to make HD BBM calls and video. In some cases, I make calls by Skype. We both love the setup to communicate.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 01:01 PM
    YUP. Its been awesome for work, for me, working Internationally. BBM vid. chat has been a god send. Skype had been soooo sketchy at work. It really didn't matter where I was working, geographically Skype was always crappy unless I was calling Canada/Canada Previously, we both had a 9860, the Z has been better not just for staying in touch, but in so many ways. I'm a fan. Got my daughter one as well. She seems to miss her 9860. meh. 3 X Black Z's

Oh, the wife likes hers too...
    08-02-13 01:05 PM
    Yes we have both a Z10. A black for me and a white one for my wife. It's our first BlackBerry but for shure not the last. The os reminds me my old Nokia N9 with the gestures. It's awesome.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 01:34 PM
    i got mine on release day, she got hers a couple weeks ago. she didn't think she could work it but now she loves it. I'm on my 4th device and still love Z10 black (w/ White Battery Door) Thanks BB for only letting Verizon have it in White.
    08-02-13 01:34 PM
    My wife and I Z10 since Feb for me and April for her. BBM Video love it, NFC sharing, love it. Story Maker "Video/Edit/Mix/Upload" love it.
    08-02-13 01:37 PM
    My girl is getting an A10 (Z30 or whatever) when her contract is up in December. That will make it where I have a Z10 and she has an A10 (Z30 or whatever).
    08-02-13 01:56 PM
    I have had a Z10 since its release on Verizon and my wife just got her Z10 yesterday. So far she is loving it and it will be nice I won't have to learn how to support a different OS.
    08-02-13 02:03 PM
    Yes both me and the wife have Black Z10's with red BB flip cases. BBM video is great for keeping in touch especially when the grandson is at our house and I'm away. The wife did have a harder time with learning BB10 from using a 9800, but she loves it now

JR
    08-02-13 06:22 PM
    I was waiting on the Q and the wife was fine switching to all touch with the Z, she got her Z and I ordered my Z the next week, love the phone.
    08-02-13 07:03 PM
    My fiance yes officially now and I lol she just ditched her iPhone 5 after it had to be repaired for a 5th time since she got it in March. This time the speaker went and she couldnt hear anyone taking. So now ww have 4 Zs in our house. my 2 older daughters and I had them now the woman who stole my heart I have stolen her iPhone and replaced it with a Z lol.
    08-02-13 07:08 PM
    I was waiting on the Q and the wife was fine switching to all touch with the Z, she got her Z and I ordered my Z the next week, love the phone.
    That's like us. Husband was waiting on the Q10 until he tried the kb on my Z10. So we both have Zs and it's awesome - bbm voice, video, group cal, hdmi out. His is black, mine white, so we can tell them apart.

I'm the resident nerd though, so am in charge of tech support.

Posted via CB10
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    08-02-13 07:10 PM
    That's like us. Husband was waiting on the Q10 until he tried the kb on my Z10. So we both have Zs and it's awesome - bbm voice, video, group cal, hdmi out. His is black, mine white, so we can tell them apart.

I'm the resident nerd though, so am in charge of tech support.

Posted via CB10
    LOL yeah I'm the resident nerd teaching and tweaking her Z.... other than that exactly the same. We are both learning BB in general together. Haven't used the HDMI out, I need to get a cable, I wanna play NBA Jam on the big screen LOL and I am sure there are other real world uses for it. Mine is usually in my BB pouch and naked and she has the pink Atmosphere Poetic case and I have the Dodger blue Atmosphere Poetic case to tell ours apart (no white option on ATT and subsidized).
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    08-02-13 07:19 PM
    I have the Black Z10 and wife has the white Z10 - both on Verizon. Got both in the first week of launch. She has been a BB gal for around 5 years now. 8900, Torch and now the Z10. She didn't care much for the Torch and had tried out the iPhone as soon as it launched last year. Used it for two days and went back to the Torch!!! Also, she found out about BB10 and said that she wanted to try it out. Told me she didn't know what the fuss (regarding the iPhones) was all about and BB did everything so well [BOX][/BOX]
    Anyways, With the Z10 - She loves the hub, maps, calendar and the keyboard. She does have mixed feelings about it but has tried iOS and Android and doesn't think there is anything better out there that will work for her
    08-02-13 07:34 PM
    Have had my Z10 since early February , got my wife one last weekend to replace her aging 9860 , she's very nervous about new Tech and didn't want to change but after one week she's lovin' it ! She's now on social media (which she wasn't before) and surfing lots on it .
    We've been trying the BBM Video and i have to say the Screen Sharing is fantastic !
    08-04-13 01:55 PM
    Room mate and I both have Z10's. I'm Doing latest leaks, her's is on official os.

Z10 and Playbook 64
    08-04-13 02:02 PM
    My wife has the Z10, I have the Q10.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    08-04-13 02:06 PM
    A rather odd question by the OP. Not sure why couples having a Z10 would be any different experience than anybody else.
    08-04-13 02:19 PM
    I do. I love mine but I wish like hell that I had gotten an iPhone for her. IMO the z10 is the wrong phone for someone that doesn't want to figure things out or spend time in forums.
    I just test out the new leaked OS's and other tweaks I learn on CrackBerry on my phone. If I like them and there are no issues, I install them on my other half's phone. He has never been to CrackBerry.com ever and enjoys the fruits of my obsession. If I had to do that on an iPhone too I'm not sure what I'd do.
    08-04-13 02:27 PM
    A rather odd question by the OP. Not sure why couples having a Z10 would be any different experience than anybody else.
    There are definite advantages to having the same phone We have two Z10's and it definitely is a plus:

1. The incredible private BBM Group you can set up with your spouse/significant other. A shared calendar so you don't double book things, a shared To Do list, even a shared picture storage area. This feature alone enhanced our relationship very much and is one of the primary reasons I stay with BlackBerry.
    2. You have someone to learn new stuff with (I tend to be the teacher, but have learned some tricks from my partner).
    3. You can normally tell if any problem is an issue with the OS or with the phone hardware. If both phones are having the problem, it's probably an OS issue. It's also easier to learn one new phone platform instead of two.
    4. I install the new leaks on my phone first to see if they are stable, don't cause any problems and are worth the trouble to upgrade. If they check out okay, I install it on the other phone a few days later. No hassles for your spouse. Mine likes that.
    5. You can try out a paid app on one phone to see if you like it before buying it on the other. If it's an app not used a lot, you can just borrow the other person's phone to use it.
    6. Why on earth get anything else but a BlackBerry?
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    08-04-13 02:42 PM
    LOL yeah I'm the resident nerd teaching and tweaking her Z.... other than that exactly the same. We are both learning BB in general together. Haven't used the HDMI out, I need to get a cable, I wanna play NBA Jam on the big screen LOL and I am sure there are other real world uses for it. Mine is usually in my BB pouch and naked and she has the pink Atmosphere Poetic case and I have the Dodger blue Atmosphere Poetic case to tell ours apart (no white option on ATT and subsidized).
    Real world use... load videos onto the DF card the kids love and plug the phone into a TV and it is instant kid entertainment when at the grandparents.

Posted with my Zed via CeeBeeTen
    08-07-13 11:19 PM
145 ... 456