hmm, ok new update... again unable to connect... I think Base has the same problem as Proximus and BBM is not working with the APN :-(
    03-07-13 02:22 PM
    I heard something about Base not working properly with BB10 yet... Mobistar and Proximus do. Now that you mention it...I think it was BBM specifically..

Posted via CB10
    scorepion likes this.
    03-07-13 03:08 PM
    I heard something about Base not working properly with BB10 yet... Mobistar and Proximus do. Now that you mention it...I think it was BBM specifically..

Posted via CB10
    Well it worked perfectly the last week, up until I updated to 10.0.10.90 yesterday :-(

Oh well, everything else works, so I'll just wait and see if I can get them to fix the bbm issue through their apn...
    Sent them a mail and gonna ring them up tomorrow... I can do without BBM for a short while I guess...
    03-07-13 03:14 PM
    who use base anyway, change to a decent provider...
    03-07-13 09:01 PM
    who use base anyway, change to a decent provider...
    In my experience Base is the best provider. I've been with mobistar and proximus and they both have rather dubious ways of charging too much or messing up their invoices, I had to constantly check if their invoices where correct and it took ages to get them to correct them.
    Never had those problems in the 7 years I'm with base now.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 12:57 AM
    Just got an update on Proximus! About the Base thing: it was someone from BlackBerry Who told me there were some problems still with Base. But those should be fixed by launch here, I think

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 02:17 AM
    Awesome! I can't wait to have it under PRoximus and the 4G netword, we need a decent movie/TV/Music service though...
    BASE is fine, I was on it for the past years, no real complaints honnestly...
    I have a Z10 under BASE and no issues whatsoever with BBM or data services

PS: this belgian is getting hot, I like it, never seen 3 pages of conversation for Be related stuff here on CB10
    03-08-13 03:43 AM
    Well, let's keep it going then Do you think the Belgian providers will do something with device price in combination with contract? I doubt it... Although it would be cool to see them treat it as a flagship thing

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 04:46 AM
    Unfortunately, I don't think so....
    03-08-13 08:35 AM
    Just got off the phone with Base, to get them to let bbm work with their apn... it's hard to explain to a person on the phone who didn't even know about the Z10... she kept on telling me I need a BB plan... sigh... after telling her the other providers already fixed this issue, she said it was strange that she hasn't heard about any new BB device and I could tell she had a hard time believing me....after a while she gave up and told me to hold while she contacted the 'technical staff'...

After 5 minutes she came back... apologizing .. everything I told her was correct.... the technical staff is aware of the issue but since they did not have anyone asking about this and it's only coming to Belgium in a few weeks, they didn't do anything about it yet, but will now look into it because of my phonecall, she expects them to let me know tomorrow how things are going... (they work on saturday, yey)...

I wonder if indeed nobody else contacted them yet about this issue or not, but I do hope I get some good news tomorrow...

In any case, either BB or Base should inform their staff correctly if new ground-breaking devices are on the market :-p
    03-08-13 11:38 AM
    Well, let's keep it going then Do you think the Belgian providers will do something with device price in combination with contract? I doubt it... Although it would be cool to see them treat it as a flagship thing

Posted via CB10
    I thought I saw a combination with the Z-10 and telenet king&kong where the Z10 was priced low, I think it was on coolblue, but maybe that's just auto-created and not actual fact?
    03-08-13 11:42 AM
    Unbelievable but I just got called by base to let me know my bbm should now work... and yea...it does!

They also said that the problem was that my sim was already in the device when I switched from a BlackBerry plan to a normal data plan. So when they deactivated the BlackBerry services that where linked to my sim, it didn't get reactivated on the normal plan for my sim...

I'm happy...

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 01:01 PM
    Wow! Well done you and well done Base

Posted via CB10
    scorepion likes this.
    03-08-13 03:25 PM
    Wow! Well done you and well done Base

Posted via CB10
    It's really cool that they respond so quick on a Friday evening

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 03:27 PM
    Uhuh, really made a difference for you! AND they took something related to the Z10 very seriously. That just has to be a good sign, right? I was surprised how well informed the people of Proximus were a couple of weeks back... good signs

Posted via CB10
    scorepion likes this.
    03-08-13 03:30 PM
    Please don't, we need you as a BB10 user :-p
    Still alive but without the update, I have not enough tears to cry
    03-08-13 04:32 PM
    THe Z10 we have is on BASE and BBM has been working flawlessly from day one along with data emails etc...
    03-09-13 05:12 AM
    Btw,
    for belgians,
    I sideloaded rtbf.be and that worked fine for me, I will try others as well, so if you have a Z10 and live in Belgium please share those working or not working Android apps...
    03-09-13 09:48 AM
    Slideloaded the Hello Proximus application and it works great.
    kojita likes this.
    03-09-13 10:37 AM
    Hey phgerin, where did you find the bar file for the Proximus app?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 04:33 PM
    I slideloaded it from a Nexus device.
    Here is the bar file: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10253677/be..._v1.0.15.0.bar
    03-10-13 01:18 AM
    thx! Going to sideload it right now
    03-10-13 09:08 AM
    working perfectly thanks so much!
    03-10-13 09:14 AM
    Hi, where did u find the rtb.be bar file? Can u give us the link?
    03-10-13 09:34 AM
    RTBF 2.0.1 | Android Applications Gratuites | Android Applications Gratuites
    then go to
    PlayBook .apk to .bar converter

Hi, where did u find the rtb.be bar file? Can u give us the link?
    scorepion likes this.
    03-10-13 12:25 PM
866 12345 ...