Have you tried bb10? I haven't, so I can't say it's right for me. I hope it is, but until I try it I have no idea if it will suit my needs. Every bb since the 7250 has with the exception of the PlayBook.
    When I got the 9930, it was the first time I sat down and wrote out what I wanted my phone to do. I fell in love with BB! So, this has a lot to live up to. I had to give up my 9930 and get a Samsung S3. Long story why, and the S3 is an amazing phone, but I just miss BB. I've seen so many videos of BB10 being used, I can tell I will love it. Will I love it as much as the 9930? I doubt it, that was my first love. I am hoping they will fine tune things and then when the Q10 comes out, I will have a new favorite phone of all time.
    02-03-13 10:34 PM
    Not all of their criticisms or complaints are small or invalid, but you appear to be painting them all with one brush. Some people are tired of hearing: Be patient, or Wait for it when it comes to basic expectations. There has to be some point where you have been patient long enough. Lastly, having owned Android for my last 2 years I have yet to see:
    -any malware
    -any change in email spam
    -any change in telemarketing spam
    -any information theft of any kind

So what exactly are they doing with my supposedly big security flawed phone, waiting for me to become a senator so they can blackmail me?

Lastly, given that SOME of the criticisms about the z10 are actually valid (unless you're going to claim it's the world's very first perfect phone), then why are those people somehow not allowed to speak up?
    I don't know dude, look up Android security on google. And they can, and are, speaking up. But their headlines make it sound like it's a piece of garbage. I'm speaking up as well...THIS OS JUST CAME TO MARKET A DAY OR TWO AGO!! Omg, give it a minute to mature.
    02-03-13 10:39 PM
    Who on here thought a brand new OS built from the ground up would be absolutely flawless? And who on here thought if it wasn't flawless (for them, mind you), they would deem it unusable and return it? And who on here felt that waiting for 10.1 would be absolutely unfathomable? Ridiculous cry babies on this site. I feel like I have to defend BB to people ON CRACKBERRY!? I for one, am buying a Z10 from Canada this week and getting a second junk month-to-month contract with AT&T just to play with it and learn it while I wait for my Q10 from Verizon. I'll help BB with 10.1 suggestions.
    Yeah so you basically mock someone who started another thread because he didnt like the phone? How childish. That was HIS opinion. This reminds me of an apple or android fan boy.
    h20work likes this.
    02-03-13 10:41 PM
    Wait, what??? So are you getting a z10 or q10 or both?

I've seen a lot of videos of bb10. None of them showed the stuff that's important to me.
    02-03-13 10:42 PM
    I vote to lock this thread. 100% pointless
    02-03-13 10:44 PM
    Wait, what??? So are you getting a z10 or q10 or both?

I've seen a lot of videos of bb10. None of them showed the stuff that's important to me.
    Both. Z10 from Canada this week. If the keyboard is as amazing as it looks, it's possible I will stick with it. But, the Q10? I loved my Bold 9930 keyboard so much, it will be hard not to switch to it when the Q10 comes out on Verizon. My plan is to get the Q10 when it comes out and sell the Z10. Or give it to a family member.
    02-03-13 10:45 PM
    Yeah so you basically mock someone who started another thread because he didnt like the phone? How childish. That was HIS opinion. This reminds me of an apple or android fan boy.
    Why are you on here mocking me for MY opinion?
    02-03-13 10:47 PM
    Both. Z10 from Canada this week. If the keyboard is as amazing as it looks, it's possible I will stick with it. But, the Q10? I loved my Bold 9930 keyboard so much, it will be hard not to switch to it when the Q10 comes out on Verizon. My plan is to get the Q10 when it comes out and sell the Z10. Or give it to a family member.
    Ok so you said it won't go back but you'll sell it. Makes perfect sense! Might want to lay off the model glue for a while...
    02-03-13 10:55 PM
    You all do realize that the phone you love, as amazing as it is/was, is putting BB out of business? It can't be the same. It has to be new. Embrace it, learn it, improve it, or keep the one in your hand.
    02-03-13 10:57 PM
    Ok so you said it won't go back but you'll sell it. Makes perfect sense! Might want to lay off the model glue for a while...
    I'm talking about BB and the OS, which I'm sure you knew. At least I hope you could figure that out.
    02-03-13 10:58 PM
    You all do realize that the phone you love, as amazing as it is/was, is putting BB out of business? It can't be the same. It has to be new. Embrace it, learn it, improve it, or keep the one in your hand.
    You do realize bb10 will be the end of blackberry if it isn't right?

Easier to lie and have blind faith. You haven't tried it, so how can you tell everyone how great it is?
    02-03-13 11:11 PM
    You do realize bb10 will be the end of blackberry if it isn't right?

Easier to lie and have blind faith. You haven't tried it, so how can you tell everyone how great it is?
    Wow, I find more positive attitudes about BB on youtube with the iSheep and fandroids. I don't have blind faith, I know everything about this OS and QNX. It is amazing and will be amazing-er, if you "supporters" actual support it. This reminds me of fans of bands who change their music and the "fans" abandon them because every album isn't like their favorite album.
    02-03-13 11:17 PM
37 12