Enjoy

Another BB London Pic - shows off the front-bblondon.jpg
    10-30-12 06:31 PM
    Now all we need is a picture that reveals how thin it is.
    See if those leaks were real!
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 10-30-12 at 06:53 PM.
    10-30-12 06:32 PM
    im not sure that these London leaks are the final hardware. Looking at this pic, you can see the PIN on the screen where it normally is on eval devices. Also, if you look at the top it looks like there is some writing and or numbering on both sides of the speaker. This leads me to think that though this may be almost final hardware, it's not final.

What do you guys think?
    10-30-12 06:43 PM
    Works for me, I'm in line waiting with money in hand
    10-30-12 06:44 PM
    im not sure that these London leaks are the final hardware. Looking at this pic, you can see the PIN on the screen where it normally is on eval devices. Also, if you look at the top it looks like there is some writing and or numbering on both sides of the speaker. This leads me to think that though this may be almost final hardware, it's not final.

What do you guys think?
    That is part of the software and it has been on all the previous leaks we have seen. Most likely the final hardware but as were aware, the software is far from final.
    10-30-12 06:45 PM
    I'm hypothesizing that this could be one of those "dogfood" phones that they provide to select groups of RIM employees to use as their every day phones. I remember seeing the Bold 9900 several months before release day in the hands of random RIM staff, with early buggy OS versions.
    10-30-12 06:49 PM
    Looks sleek. I dig it
    10-30-12 06:51 PM

What do you guys think?
    Your right written on the top left of this device is says " not for sale"
    10-30-12 06:55 PM
    The hardware is disappointing me more and more as these leaks come out. Especially when you compare them to some other devices coming out, such as the WP8 phones.

Anyway, maybe this is not a final version. I hope so cause it looks very dull.
    10-30-12 06:55 PM
    I believe the 'vessel' that is the case doesn't need to be the prettiest, I believe the overall appearance of the OS, the action of the bezel gestures will be what catches the eye of on lookers. As long the casing is simple, sleek and smooth it is won't need much more.

I may be wrong, but can't wait to see.
    10-30-12 07:08 PM
    That is part of the software and it has been on all the previous leaks we have seen. Most likely the final hardware but as were aware, the software is far from final.
    I'm talking about the hardware. Look at the picture. There is writing on the hardware at the top by the speaker.

I agree with koroshiyax. These phones may be "dogfood" test phones. The final design touches ect won't show up till we see the final retail vs

I'm hoping for some silver, I like black phones with a touch of silver.
    I LOVE the steal band around my 9900. I have dropped my phone a few times & every time that steal band has protected the phone, without even showing a scratch
    10-30-12 07:29 PM
    From what I've read and heard around, these are most probably "pre-release" units given out to carriers around the world for them to test and implement into their cellular systems.
    Why else do you guys think Mr. Heins is visiting the world?
    10-30-12 08:59 PM
    I'm talking about the hardware. Look at the picture. There is writing on the hardware at the top by the speaker.

I agree with koroshiyax. These phones may be "dogfood" test phones. The final design touches ect won't show up till we see the final retail vs

I'm hoping for some silver, I like black phones with a touch of silver.
    I LOVE the steal band around my 9900. I have dropped my phone a few times & every time that steal band has protected the phone, without even showing a scratch
    Not final hardware =/= not final design.
    Alex Alex likes this.
    10-30-12 09:38 PM
    I believe the 'vessel' that is the case doesn't need to be the prettiest, I believe the overall appearance of the OS, the action of the bezel gestures will be what catches the eye of on lookers. As long the casing is simple, sleek and smooth it is won't need much more.

I may be wrong, but can't wait to see.
    The phone needs to be attractive. Attractive to owners, potential customers and to the media. The phone has to have that "wow factor" it must have swagger.
    10-30-12 09:58 PM
    Other leaked pics seemed to look sleeker. I'm not convinced this is legit.
    10-30-12 10:13 PM
    I hope its not the final hardware and RIM is just trolling everybody.
    10-30-12 10:24 PM
    Enjoy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBLondon.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	124244
    any more leaks? sources?
    cheers
    10-31-12 01:12 AM
    Now just saw the another not shown photo of this model. WOW! Looks great to me. After the next iPhone, Windows Phone 8, and a bunch of other Android phones (like new Nexus) come, It's now RIM's turn..
    10-31-12 02:08 AM
    I think he was replying to this part of your original post:

Looking at this pic, you can see the PIN on the screen where it normally is on eval devices.
    10-31-12 09:28 AM
    This is not a smart thing to post. RIM can identify who has the device and they can get in serious trouble (there have been several instances of people losing their jobs over things like this)
    10-31-12 09:33 AM
    Looking good
    10-31-12 12:56 PM
    This is not a smart thing to post. RIM can identify who has the device and they can get in serious trouble (there have been several instances of people losing their jobs over things like this)
    yes, the serial identification number is etched on the side of the screen just like on the dev alpha... which i believe is used to when leak pics show up, they can trace who it belongs to, which that number is clearly visible in that picture... at least edit it out first before posting man!
    10-31-12 02:12 PM
    Ive seen a few people with these at local stores. Say a woman texting on one in sobeys. Another guy had one at mortys pub. Yes im sure it was this device whether if its final or not
    10-31-12 03:56 PM
    Ive seen a few people with these at local stores. Say a woman texting on one in sobeys. Another guy had one at mortys pub. Yes im sure it was this device whether if its final or not
    I'll be the first to say.....100% Doubtful. Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually, I just doubt it happened.
    10-31-12 04:04 PM
    I certainly wish I could see "A Few" pre-release prototype ultra-exclusive BB10 phones just waltzing around my local Sobey's.
    10-31-12 04:05 PM
71 123