- CrackBerry Abuser
- 365 Posts
Another Article Bashing BB(With article)
BlackBerry Shows No Signs Of A Turnaround - Seeking Alpha
This is just another BB Bashing article with no bases and obviously another deliberate & cheap attack. I feel like all this critics share one brain
- 02-23-2013, 05:59 AM #4
This is one of the downsides of derivatives and options in the financial sector. If you can make money on falling share prices of course you will do your best to talk down the company and make money from it.
Look what happened to Apple as well, so much negative press, it's all about the money, nothing else.
Blackberry will get over it. Important now is to stay focused get through with their plan and deliver great products and the necessary software updates before the devices go on sale in the US.
Am sure BlackBerry will be fine.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Genius
02-23-2013, 06:45 AM #9
- 3,077 Posts
- 02-23-2013, 07:33 AM #10
- CrackBerry Addict
02-23-2013, 08:37 AM #11
- 645 Posts
Re: Another Article Bashing BB(With article)
What SG 3 doesn't have are 1)completeness of default apps especially to run your business from the beginning 2)No powerful default messaging 3)No picture and video editor installed 4) no socmed deep integration 5) no multitasking multi threading 6) cannot be used for a single hand used
That's how I compare Z10 against others smart phones.sent from anywhere
HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10
8800, 9360, iPhone 4, Galaxy Young, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note II, Lenovo S880
- By faceless_el in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2012, 08:34 PM
- By Johnniewalker1130 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2009, 02:43 PM
- By kdav78 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 15Last Post: 04-03-2009, 08:32 PM
- By jzcombo in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 03-26-2009, 02:14 PM
- By CrackberryBold in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2008, 12:49 PM