When I open BBM it opens on the list of chats I have ongoing, no problem with that but when I minimize BBM it will show the chats list minimized but after about 2-3 seconds it will change show a picture of one of my contacts, not one with a chat open but from BBM contact list.

If it is going to do this by default fine but is there some way of selecting which contact it will show.

I would have thought it would it would stay with a picture of the open chats.

If I am actually in a chat and minimize that chat then this contact picture will impose itself on the minimized bbm chat picture after a second or two.

Not sure if I am explaining myself correctly.

It's not a big deal but annoying, it wouldn't be bad if I could select the contact that it popped up or even if it was a random contact.

another z10 owner said he gets random contact pictures, mine is the same one every time.

is there a setting somewhere?

After I had posted this, I deleted the BBM contact and now it shows a picture displaying the BBM logo and a message stating "There are no recent updates"
    07-22-13 08:42 AM
    It change with the last contact that updated their profile. Mine keeps changing as the last contact who changed their DP or whats in your mind msg.
    I dont think there is an option to change this,
    I like what happens when minimize whatsapp it shows the last chat you left open.

Hope there will more options for bbm

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 09:34 AM
    I hope they add options for the active frame.. I'm surprised FB doesn't utilize the active frames either
    07-22-13 11:30 AM