Issues on my BlackBerry z10

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 02:58 PM
    Difficult to help you if you don't say what the problems are.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    sk8er_tor and WanShark69 like this.
    03-12-15 03:00 PM
    Samson, The way this works is like this, You ask a direct question in which you describe the issues you are having. Once that is done you hit the post button. Once that is done you kick back and wait for a response. You can even subscribe to the thread you started and you will get an email letting you know that someone has replied to your thread
    03-12-15 03:04 PM
    Problems on installing the android apps and Amazon appstore is crashing in my mob

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 03:09 PM
    My phone gives error on installing android apps

Posted via CB10
    What error?
    Using what APK Store? Google, Amazon?
    When did it start?
    Has it worked before?
    What OS are you currently using?
    What have you tried so far to resolve this issue?

Not a mind reader, help us help you.
    03-12-15 03:58 PM
    I'm getting problem while I'm installing my apps manually not from the store and my Amazon appstore is not working since I updated my os to 10.3. Please help me

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 04:05 PM
    Problems on installing the android apps and Amazon appstore is crashing in my mob

Posted via CB10
    In the OP's defense, he did try replying to your questions, but several of his posts got stuck in moderation.

Samson Praneeth, I've edited the title of this thread to reflect the problem you're having. Give us some more info, like what MobileMadness said above, so people can better help you.
    Last edited by john_v; 03-12-15 at 04:19 PM.
    03-12-15 04:07 PM
    Hey guys. I really need help with this issue too... Any solution found yet?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 04:29 PM
    I asked in the other thread.....

After the new OS was installed, did you (multiple folks) RESTORE your device and apps? If so, the restoration of the BLACKBERRY RUNTIME module can screw up android apps. A selective/custom restore allows one to disalllow that app's restoration.

After that I'm out of ideas for the moment.
    john_v likes this.
    03-12-15 05:08 PM
    Yeah...I am having same problem...just try to open up app on Z10 and it just spins into nothing...the Amazon apps I previously had also don't open..can't delete the app because it is embedded which is annoying....
    03-16-15 05:42 PM
    All I did was just updated it manually...I did nothing to any of the apps...
    03-16-15 05:46 PM
    I asked in the other thread.....

After the new OS was installed, did you (multiple folks) RESTORE your device and apps? If so, the restoration of the BLACKBERRY RUNTIME module can screw up android apps. A selective/custom restore allows one to disalllow that app's restoration.

After that I'm out of ideas for the moment.
    Exactly. I ended up using Link and that's what happened to me. I had to restore because my 10.3 froze at the boot screen. Amazon just shuts down after I press "Accept." I went to http://www.amazon.com/getappstore
    to get the apk and when I tried to install, it says it didn't have enough space on the device. I rebooted and tried to reinstall the apk. Turns out it was the Amazon app apk. So then, I went to https://www.amazon.com/getandroidapp to get the Appstore. It updated and I hope all is ok now and that things are right. Makes me feel I shouldn't have done a restore and just rebuild everything from scratch.

Appstore still not loading- it tries, get a black screen and shuts down. Had to restart a few times and it looks like it made it.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-14-15 12:44 PM