Hi how does amazon app store compare to snap?? Is it any better do the apps work?

The main one i need to get working is first bus m tickets

Posted using BlackBerry Z10
    09-20-14 06:26 AM
    I use both snap and amazon. All the apps I have every downloaded from amazon work great.
    09-20-14 06:28 AM
    Snap has way more apps and more of the bigger ones also Apps are more likely to work through snap as snap was made for BB10 by a single Developer(I think)

Personally though I use 1MobileMarket App Store because I'm too lazy to sideload Snap every time there is an update and 1Mobile has mostly the same content Snap does.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 06:29 AM
    How do I download amazon app store

09-20-14 06:35 AM
    Snap is a Google play store workaround.

ie. Any app available on google's playstore will be available on snap. And no not all apps through Snap will work. But most will (as of 10.3)

And apps through "Amazon" will have a better chance of working perfectly because of their tie up with BlackBerry for 10.3

That being said, Amazon comparatively will have lesser apps than Snap because the latter pulls apps directly from Google.

Snap has way more apps and more of the bigger ones also Apps are more likely to work through snap as snap was made for BB10 by a single Developer(I think)

Personally though I use 1MobileMarket App Store because I'm too lazy to sideload Snap every time there is an update and 1Mobile has mostly the same content Snap does.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 06:50 AM
    Snap is a Google play store workaround.

ie. Any app available on google's playstore will be available on snap. And no not all apps through Snap will work. But most will (as of 10.3)

And apps through "Amazon" will have a better chance of working perfectly because of their tie up with BlackBerry for 10.3

That being said, Amazon comparatively will have lesser apps than Snap because the latter pulls apps directly from Google.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for clearing it up for me!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 07:04 AM
    I have both installed bit I rarely use the Amazon app store. SNAP works great and I always find what's needed.

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    09-20-14 07:51 AM
    Hi how does amazon app store compare to snap?? Is it any better do the apps work?

The main one i need to get working is first bus m tickets

All of the apps installed from Amazon Appstore work well without the annoying Google Play services notice.

But the Amazon Appstore uses system resources that can dramatically slow down your BlackBerry and use up its battery life. After having uninstalled it from my Q10 10.3.0.1052, I noticed a dramatic increase in battery life and the "PIM Services" battery drain problem completely went away.

Posted via BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    09-20-14 08:01 AM
    How do I download amazon app store

Well, it comes with the Leaked 10.3.xxxx OS's.

But using the Z10's browser, visit Amazon.com and you can find a link to it and download/install it.
    09-20-14 10:16 AM