Am I the only one who struggles with BBM pics now?
Ok..its been 5 days..
I'm a power BBM user ...lotsa pics, vids, music, voice notes, etc.
Why is it sooo dang difficult to just send a pic now? All I simply want to do is grab a pic from one of many diff folders I've had for years on all the past BB's I've migrated up the ranks with. Nope...wont happen. Seems there is now layers of folders n subfolders to choose from and a certain amount of waiting while they load up from SD card so they can be viewed.
Super frustrating to just find a screen capture after its taken.
So, I ask ... What am I doing wrong??
I meant to say this is the pics brought over from my 9860's SD card
Last edited by black hole; 02-11-2013 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Clarification!
Thanks for the suggestion b320..
I think what I was hoping (in part) was to be BBMing and decide to send a pic, then hitting the "attach" symbol...which should put me to pics..then chose pic from the presented folders. Thats what I have been used to.
Now it sends me to the file manager type layout, which really blows.
If i step out of BBM and enter Photos & go from there its fine. But that adds the extra steps.
( this applies to the pics/vid from the SD card. They don't seem to be easily accessible as they always have been between other device switches.)
- CrackBerry Addict
02-11-2013, 04:36 AM #6
- 862 Posts
- By Robman62 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 66Last Post: 05-14-2011, 12:06 PM
- By Paden501 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 106Last Post: 06-29-2009, 10:20 AM
- By fecurtis in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 33Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:26 AM
- By fecurtis in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 33Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:26 AM
- By Cracker in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2009, 10:35 PM